11 Home

We didn't talk much the rest of the day, focusing more on the classes, to awkward to talk. The silence between us was finally broken after the Enourmen were instructed to show their Human partners to their rooms.
"Well let's go" I said excited, and wanting desperately to break the silence.
"Yeah ..." Emma's voice held a guilty tone.
"... I'm sorry I ended up in your sandwich" I shrugged as she stepped out the door with me sitting in her palm.
"What... Why are you sorry? I'm the one who almost are you!" Emmas completion paled at the thought.
"Only because I was careless and ended up in your sandwich" I admitted.
"I guess ..." She sighed, clearly not wanting to argue. The air felt lighter now that we finally discussed that.

It wasn't long before we arrived at Emma's room. she entered and held me to see everything.
"Here is the bedroom ... And this is the bathroom" she walked through the only door other than the closet and entrance. It lead to the bathroom, it did have a shower though.
"Uhhh ... So ... How am I supposed to use the pool as a toilet?" My voice was as sarcastic as imaginable. Emma glanced at me then at the toilet confused for a moment then realization hit her.
"Oh ... Uh ... I don't know?"
"I guess they didn't think of everything" I chuckled.
***
After dragging My human partner out to lunch, and carting her to all her classes; we finally came home Serena was grumpy ... Like always grumpy ... although she seemed to appreciate the things I've been doing for her, she has an odd way of showing, yelling at me half the time.
"What are you thinking?" She asked in her upfront tone.
"Hmmm nothing" I responded, waving to the small girl on my night stand.
"You were probably thinking about something perverted! What are you going to steal my panties? Peek when I'm changing? Molest me in my sleep!?" She almost screamed up at me.
"Do you want me to?" I asked innocently, she let out a sigh and crossed her arms.
***
To the Board of directors

Report on day 1: Our facilty have come together well, as expected, an adjustment period is needed though. Future updates will be reported.

The students have been good for the most part. There have been a few scuffles in the halls, but that is to be expected with such a culture clash.

Other noteworthy events include: the Janitor seems to have disappeared, and the renovators are behind schedule.

Things should go relatively as planned. We will file another report in one week.

Mrs Gina & Mr Rith

//Interest has been shown in sexually explicit material. I am willing to write it in a separate *optional* book with bonus chapters, if you would like. Let me know! 😉//