23 - Tension

I was dropped of in front of the building, and I walked to our room. Emma would be at school, probably confused, and hopefully being notified of the events of the night. Yawning I opened the human sized door to the bottom right of the Enourmen one. this was the first time I've used it, so I was more excited than I should have been. I entered the apartment and immediately saw mountains of cloth, that was Emma's dirty clothes, scattered across the floor messily. I have only spent a little time with her, but even so, I'm not suprised, I have after all had an encounter with her habbit of throwing clothes around ... Sighing and knowing it would be too much for me to tidy up her clothes, since, it would be more moving a canvas tent by myself, and that would just be her panties! I'm sure she wouldn't want me touching those anyway. I walked over to a set of catwalk stairs, bolted to the wall, the metallic *clink, clink* as I stepped on them seemed a little industrial to me, but still I liked the slight ring, so I didn't mind. Once at the top I followed the Catwalk down the wall to the nightstand, which had a towel thrown over all of my things, and Emma's alarm, she must have had a shower this morning as it was still wet. After pushing and pulling the course fabric sheet around, I finally got to fall to the ground. Almost immediately I curled into bed and quickly found sleep, like it was waiting for me to lay down.

***

Serena- I stood in front of the school, My red hair tied in a ponytail so it didn't get in my face, and my body covered by a blue once piece swimsuit with flowers on it. Andrew on the other side of the schools gym had orange and dark grey shorts, and he waved like a child to me, which I ignored, the idiot.
"Alright class, so, as you've already figured out, our first phys-ed unit will be in the pools. These are special pools, they can simulate the way water behaves on the two continents. Now I know this isn't science, but does everyone understand why the water and other physical materials behave differently on the two sides of our planet? ..."
"Everyone knows that's because the magnetic field is different on both sides, and scientists don't know why" a student, hardly waiting for the teacher to finish the question before blurting out the answer impatiently.
"*Sigh* yes, and as such water tension can work both against you and with you if you happen to be in the opposite side ... For instance, did you know you humans can walk on water in the Enourmen continent? It's true! If you can keep the water tension from breaking ... You know what, there's a pool in front of us, why don't you all test it out..." And with that the whole class essentially did a cannonball at the same time, children *rolls eyes* soon after I was about to enter the pool properly when the human teacher started laughing.
"Kinda diff'rent in this hemisphere ain't it!" The human teacher, that I know recognized as having the tell tale tan-red skin and white hair, of a famous tribe who lived on the Enourmen side, hunting and scavenging in the oversized land.
"Naw stop fight'n the tention! W'rk with it!" He suggested to the floundering teens in the pool. I couldn't help but chuckle as they all struggled but the water Stuck to them like a bubble they couldn't escape, the Human teacher would yank them out and set them on dry land, luckily, he seemed like a very strong man, and none of the students got out of his arms reach when they jumped in.