31 - Viki's Privy

Viki's privy, was a good shop, although known for its lingerie, it had all assortments of women's undergarments, stockings, bras of all shapes and sizes (although the sports bras aren't great) panty varieties from granny panties and bloomers to thongs and the kinky fabric, string things that could hardly be called underwear ... I was interested in simple bras and panties, I would get active wear 'sports bras' at *the Rift* which had a good selection. Making my way to the more, *appropriate* section of the store I selected some lacy panties and matching bras, After a short amount of time deciding. And quickly made my exit. The hall of the mall was surprisingly more calm than inside the store, it was cooler, quieter (no music, or people aside from those traveling between stores) though, that was probably because of the season, and the fact that the mall wasn't great to begin with ... All the same I appreciated the calmness. I allowed my steps to enjoy themselves as I pranced to the next store, it had some nice shirts that I wanted to try on. I entered the store, immediately met with a wall of estrogen as teen girls muttled around gossiping and pointing out clothes, apon noticing me, most frowned disapprovingly, I guess my style wasn't to their standards, probably because I didn't look like a slut. Ignoring the preppy, popular, pretty girls (thats alot of pee ^ω^ ) I navigated to a section with simple shirts and tank tops. I picked a few, along with some jeans that looked nice with embroidered designs on them, and made my escape to a change room. Sighing as I entered I stripped my shirt and pants off. my bra felt like it had moved into an uncomfortable position so I lifted and adjusted it slightly. I swear I saw something fall out ... But I must've been imagining.

This was beginning to be commonplace, trapped against skin and fabric. But after an unknown amount of time, layers were removed, and I could almost see out of the fabric that covered me ... Then I was falling, air sucked out of my lungs from the wind. Then with a thud into a pile of fabric, the rest of my air was thrust out of my lungs, my heart felt like it missed a few beats and my head spun wildly. As much as it was expected, it seemed I was able to handle these things less and less. I blinked and tried to allow my blurry eyes to adjust, they focused on a massive bare foot with cyan painted toes. My eyes tried to follow it upwards, each segment having to come into focus before it was truly recognized. The ankle, the calf, the knee, the thigh, the panties ... The panties? I blinked furiously and looked again, the girl didn't even seem to know or care about his small form at her feet as she twisted and turned looking at how she looked with a shirt on in the mirror. I questioned why I was so surprised? Was my brain not working? Surely I should have realized immediately what happened? Why do feel so increasingly sluggish? My thoughts cut of as the foot shifted turning over some fabric and concealing me in darkness ...