13 Unlucky

I was trapped, and I couldn't tell if it was all bad, or not? It was cramped but Emma's leg cushioned my body comfortably, the slight friction from each step wasn't enough of an annoyance to care, since her skin was soft, if anything, every step felt like a full body massage, rythmically throwing me around. Probably the most striking sensation was the smell, a sweet, and clean smell, with a hint of musk, since she hadn't bathed last night or this morning, not that it was a bad musk anyway ... It was hard to stay awake, because: it was hard to breathe, I was never fully awake, and because it was too damn relaxing in this hot cave, you know aside from being immobilized. Not being able to move, my mind was compensating by thinking about what it could perceive, which wasn't much, muffled sounds, a little light, and the aforementioned sensations. Needless to say, I felt trapped both physically and mentally. the whole situation was ... Strange. At least I had managed to get dressed before the shadow fell, and I was buried. And yeah that's all I was aware of after turning away beet red from Emily's exposed ... Yeah ... I would have shaken my head if it were not firmly held to her thigh, to stop having pervy thought's. Instead I took a deep breath and tried to make the best of it, trying not to think about when/where I would get out or how Emma would react ...

***

Several students would glance at me strangely. I was, after all blushing since I had a tiny man pressed in to my skin a little closer to *intimate* areas than I would like. If that weren't enough, I had to fight the urdge to cross my legs, so I was sitting pretty awquardly.
"Are you alright" one of the teachers finally asked.
"Y...yeah ... May I please excuse my self a second though?" I almost held my breath as the teacher contemplated this,
"Well you do seem ... Off ... Go ahead, and be quick" I was so relieved I almost ran out the door, but decided it best to behave like I was sick, as not to arouse suspicion.

Once in the bathroom stall, I carefully pulled down my Tights, I pulled them down part way with both hands then cupped one beneath blaze before pulling them down a little more. once I felt him fall into my palm I practically threw him onto the toilet paper dispenser and pulled my tights back up.