14 -Freedom!

I sighed filling my lungs with fresh air, bathroom smelling air ... But fresh air nonetheless.
"Are you ok?" Emma asked, still flustered.
"Yeah ..." I heaved.
"Day two and I've already been in your pants" I chuckled, the beet red look on Emma's face however didn't share the same humour.
"I could have killed you!" She whispered, another girl entering the stall beside us.
"But you didn't ... Look I'm fine ... Just be careful next time ..."
"I don't plan on having you in my pants next time!" She would have yelled if not for trying to stay inconspicuous.
"... I mean in general, like when you are getting dressed" I shrugged smiling awkwardly.
"Oh ... " Her everfading blush retuned, before she turned away.
"We should get back to class" she stated standing up.
"Won't it be weird coming back with me? Maybe you should drop me off in the hall then I'll meet up with you in our next class" I suggested, stepping into her soft palm. She walked out of the bathroom almost unnoticed, but a pair of familiar eyes glared at My mostly hidden form, *torture girl* great just what I need ... Although, other than a dirty glare that said something like "in the girls room again?" She didn't do anything. Once down the hall a ways Emma dropped me off then entered her classroom. Sighing I decided to take a strole and clear my head. Today, I saw Emma's bare breasts got trapped in the thigh of her tights and was seen exiting (but not entering) the washroom ... Hell of a second day, there is no chance of explaining this to my parents.
"DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" a red haired human girl screamed.
"Shhh ... I just"
"I thought you were working!"
"I am, but you need to be quiet" he grabbed her and whispered in her ear. She both tensed and relaxed at the same time, I didn't see anymore than that because I kept walking, I'm no eaves dropper!

The school had alot of interesting places. Like a pool! ... More like a Lake, a shallow human area at the foot of it, with a breakwall to keep any humans in, despite the rough housing that will inevitably take place on the other side. Of course at the moment it was a dry valley, since preparations to activate it were still underway, still my school has a pool, that's so cool!!! I chuckled to myself, I didn't need English anyway today, I have all the rhymes I need. As I Smiled  widely, the bell rang.

Hello Fans! I'm sorry about the wait ... My life is super busy, but I'm still trying >~< anyway thanks for being patient ... Hope you enjoyed!