12 Pests

A ring of people danced in front of the school, security guards keeping them back as they chanted: "Humans are  pests, and shouldn't take the same tests!" Over and over.

"What's their problem?" I grunted watching the Enourmen croud petitioning against the human-enourmen co-ed school. I sat in Andrews pocket high above the ground.
"There's a whole group of people who disapprove of the knew school ... Saying humans are *lesser creatures*" Andrew shrugged. I couldn't help but be reminded of the group of humans petitioning to keep human children away from Enourmen brutes for their own safety.
"I guess alot of people on both sides disagree" I sighed tucking myself into the pocket as we snuck into the school, apparently things were not going to be as easy as we expected.
***
*Knock, knock*
I groaned rolling over in my bed.
"Emma?" A small voice could be heard beside me. Rolling over I stared at the human sitting on one of my spare socks he used a sleeping bag.
"I think there's someone at the door"
He gestured as a knocking sound could be heard again. I look past the human to the clock behind him, it's numbers flashed like it was unplugged. Realization hitting me I jumped up and checked my phone ... Not late yet but we needed to move, now!
*Knock, knock*
For a third time whoever it was tapped on the door. I rushed to the door and opened it to see two construction looking men.
"Hello, we're here to alter your room for *human convenience,* we will be done before you return from school" the man that spoke was clearly faking his friendliness, but at least he tried.
"Oh yeah ... Can I actually get dressed and whatnot first?" I responded.
"Sure" the man responded as I gently closed the door. I felt rushed and as I walked toward the inner room I removed my shirt, I didn't bother putting a bra on the night before so I was completely naked from the top up, it's not like anyone was around anyway...
I tossed my shirt on the floor and quickly dug out some other clothes, tossing them on the nightstand. I hesitated thinking I heard something squeak but shrugged it off rubbing my sleep deprived eyes. I hesitated feeling like I was forgetting something, something important, oh well I'll worry about later, I need to hurry. Quickly stripping I pulled on a pair of panties and a bra, then pulled on some nylon tights, my skirt and my school shirt, then grabbing my bag I walked out the door.
"Rooms yours!" I stated cheerily as walked past the men waiting there. Once out of sight I adjusted my tights around my thighs, something was irritating there and I couldn't seem to fix it so I decided to ignore it. Leaving the apartment behind I rushed to school. Once there I sat at my desk and crossed my legs, thinking it would make the irritation better and it did. Yawning I pulled out my book and set in on my desk. It was then I saw the nameplate
*Emma and ...* I paled at the thought as the bell rang. I got up to rush to the washroom.
"Sit down young lady you can wait till class is over" one of the teachers stated.
"But ..." I started.
"Sit down" they replied unamused as they began pulling information onto the screen. It was going to be a long first class...