20 - Abuse part 2

"Ahhh~ It's good to be back to our apartment, eh Beccy?" The small human sighed as they walked in the door.
"Oh yasss~" Rebecca responded setting her friend down and flopping on her couch, letting out a deep breath.
"At least we're free ..."
"Yeah ..."
" ... What? That sounded off?"
"You just reminded me of something" Rebecca smirked shaking her foot.
"What?..."

I was exhausted, at least things were slowing down, she wasn't playing soccer anymore. still, walking home still kept her shoe at a toasty temperature, what sweat was hers and what was mine was almost indestinguishable. Finally the foot shot up and hung in the air, at an angle impossible to stay out of her foots way, I plummeted under her foot. Thankfully it just hung there, lucky, being crushed by her toes was bad, I'd hate to be under her foot.
After a pause there was a concerned shriek then light, and air, and everything good in the world! I sighed heavily as I was tossed onto the soft surface of a couch cushion.
"See, he's fine Taylor, but I bet he won't peep on girls again" Rebecca giggled, although her friend didn't seem impressed. Hopping down and trodding over she stared down at me,
"You ok?" She asked, concern evident in her voice.
"Yeah ... I think ..." I still didn't bother sitting up.
"Beccy seriously you could have killed him with your huge feet" Taylor whined,
"What did you say about my feet!?" Rebecca asked, although, she was definitely teasing.
"I'm serious! And they're bigger than we are!" Taylor stomped into the cushion.
"Maybe he shouldn't have been in the girls rooms then" Rebecca pouted.
"Hey! I told you it was all an accident!" I stated sharply, finally sitting up.
"The first time, I was almost eaten and she was throwing up.
The second ... I ended up in her tights ... Don't ask.
And the third I was knocked off a book and onto the floor, eventually kicked into a boot that was stashed in the change room ..." I breathed heavy, clearly a little too exhausted to be having an outburst like that.
" ... In her tights?" Taylors eyes went wide and her face turned into a tomato.
" ... She was tired and in a rush, she threw her clothes on top of me ... And I ended up inside them when I tried to escape..." I sighed.
"Wow ..." Taylor frowned, not in disbelief, but in pitty.
"You don't actually believe him do you?" Rebecca rolled her eyes.
"Yes! Yes I do! Because alot of people have been finding this living arrangement difficult and awkward besides, when you first met my brother you threatened to shove him up with your tampon" Taylor crossed her arms.
"Yeah it was hilarious when I spilled my purse and he freaked" Rebecca laughed. Taylor smirked a little then turned her attention back to me, I was still lost on the whole tampon thing ... I must've come close the first time in the bathroom ... If I thought this was bad ... I shivered, shaking my head.
"Anyway I have a shoebox he can sleep in" Rebecca sighed getting up.
"I forgot about him, and I'm too lazy to find his roommate" she waved dismissively as she exited the room. Taylor sighed.
"Sorry ..." She smiled awkwardly.
"It's fine" I sighed with her.
" ... What did your brother do?" I asked.
"Oh when we first met she accused him of looking up her skirt ... He was standing beside me on the ground, it was really unfair ..." She giggled. I smiled a little.
"Sounds like this school year has been interesting for everyone"
"... Hmmm? Oh no that was 2 years ago"
I looked back at her in confusion, she giggled.
"We were pen pals, our councilors set it up, but when we heard the school was opening we got really excited that we could attend here together." She smiled.
"Anyway, make yourself comfortable,I guess your stuck here for now"
"Better than stuck in there" I pointed to the discarded shoe on the floor, she again giggled.