*thoughts*

This chapter will eventually be deleted, I just wanted to speak some concerns I have.

When I first started this book, I actually did it to encourage the community ... I picked a promising idea and tried to build off of it. It seemed to fail spectacularly, which isn't to say the story itself did, just my original plans. Zamice the original author, seems overlooked sometimes in the comments on some things. I feel uncomfortable when I receive credit that I had no intention of stealing. True, I have allowed it to become something unique, but it still stems from Zamice's work ...

I also realize that by creating an alternative story, I have allowed the original work to be pushed aside from the author as well, since I now hold the pressure to update my story, there's no real reason to update and continue the original ...

Lastly I wanted to admit that this version is a little mature, in certain scenarios. And although I had loosened my grip a little earlier on to make it flow easier and make it more fun, I feel I have corrupted it a little. in short, I stole an idea then corrupted it with NSFW content...

Really I just wanted to get this all off my chest and apologize to Zamice since this is not where I intended this project to go.

... On the topic of feeling bad about that, I have thought about discontinuing the book, and instead writing a new one, a completely original one. It would be G/T and would have a more mature tone and story (that's not to say there won't be NSFW content ...) That way I don't saturate my work in hormones the same way.

Not sure if any of that made sense, or frankly if anyone actually bothered to read and/or care at all, but here it is, I'll remove it later.