Hockey Tournament Pt. 1: First Night Alone

AN: I think by now you all know what it means when I have an author's note at the beginning of a chapter...enjoy :)

Lauren checked in at the hotel desk as she thanked the concierge for handing her the key. She went over to the elevator with Camila and got in as they made their way up. She slowly followed behind her girlfriend, carrying her hockey bag and wheeling her suitcase, making her move slower than normal.

Camila had her duffel bag around her shoulder as she made her way up to the hotel room with her girlfriend not far behind her. Sure Lauren had the key but she was tired. The older girl had driven the whole way and Camila knew that her girlfriend wanted to relax. She stopped in front of the hotel door and stretched. "You know, you didn't have to drive the entire way."

The hockey player got to their room and opened the door. "I know I didn't." She said as they got inside. She put her hockey bag in the corner and just set her suitcase on the ground before plopping down on the bed.

Camila followed behind Lauren and put her bag down near the closet. She smiled when Lauren flopped down on the bed and crawled up to her. She placed her hands on Lauren's back and straddled her thighs. "Just relax." She started to massage the muscles. "What time is your first game again?" She whispered. She rubbed her thumbs into her shoulders.

Lauren was exhausted. Her and Camila had left after 3rd period to make the six hour drive. She felt her girlfriend straddle her thighs and felt small hands on her back. "My first game isn't until tomorrow, but it's at 8am." She said. Lauren let out a soft sigh as Camila massaged her shoulders. "I have to be at the rink by 6:45 to be on the ice by 7 for warm ups." She said softly. Lauren enjoyed feeling Camila's hands on her. "I have 3 games tomorrow." She explained to her girlfriend.

The younger girl nodded. "Then you need to get some rest," she leaned down and kissed her girlfriend's neck softly. "I know you might be hungry though. Do you want me to order something? My mom gave me some money for us to get food since your parents are paying for the gas." She continued to massage her girlfriend's back. "I can't wait to watch you again. I love watching you kick peoples ass in there," she joked.

Lauren sighed softly as Camila's warm lips pressed to her neck. She shook her head, "I don't want to eat before bed. I have some protein drinks in my bag for the morning." She said, "I need to put those in the fridge." Lauren said. "I will have a break for lunch tomorrow." She said softly before turning over so she was facing Camila, the girl still straddling her. "I'm not even going to bother showering tonight since I did this morning." Lauren said softly as she put her hands on Camila's hips. "I just need to unpack my bags."

Camila nodded. She was honestly too tired to eat anything anyway. She'd just take Lauren out for lunch. She allowed Lauren to turn over and just smiled. "Well... how about you just get some sleep after drinking a protein... drink, whatever. And let me worry about unpacking." She leaned down and kissed Lauren softly. She could never get enough of the girl's lips. They were slightly chapped, but still so soft and full.

The raven-haired girl nodded her head, "I'll just have my drink in the morning." She said as she kissed Camila back. She wrapped her arms around the girl and hugged her close as she kissed her again. Lauren let Camila go so she could get up if she wanted to. She sat up some and reached behind her back to unclasp her own bra and pulling it out from under her shirt. Lauren looked at over at her girlfriend before taking her pants off and kicking them to the floor, leaving her in just her tight, black boxer briefs. She changed out of her compression shorts for the drive, wanting to be comfortable. She got under the covers in just her t shirt and boxers as she watched her girlfriend across the room.