Peeping Camila

AN: LOL IDK

Lauren was happy that it was the weekend. She and her girlfriend had spent Camila's birthday together, after the younger girl went out with her friends, of course. But between homework hockey practices and games, she hadn't been able to see much of the girl since then. She was starting to get worn out from the school year. It was about 11am and she had just gotten home from another hockey practice. Lauren understood why the coach was having so many practices, but it was taking a toll on her in a lot of ways.

The hockey player ran up the stairs and into her room, shutting and locking the door behind her. Lauren stripped out of her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She took a long, relaxing, hot shower before drying her hair and walking back out into her bedroom. She liked to just be naked for a while after she showered, so she took her towel off and tossed it on the chair in her room.

Camila was in the office upstairs working on an essay that was due on Monday. She preferred being in her father's office. It was quiet and it being out of her bedroom helped her concentrate better. She smiled when she saw movement at the neighboring house. Lauren was home. She went to text her but restrained. She knew the girl had just gotten home from practice, and she had to work on the essay anyway. She couldn't have any distractions. About twenty minutes passed before she saw movement again. She chuckled and shook her head, seeing clearly into Lauren's room.

Lauren was naked. Her girlfriend was lucky that it was Camila in the office and not her father. That would be embarrassing for her.

The hockey player walked over to her computer to turn on her music so she could relax. She started to clean some of her room before deciding to text Camila.

Lauren: I miss you. I can't wait to have movie night with you.

She sent the message and put the phone on her desk before starting to fold her laundry that her mom left on her bed. Little did she know, she was completely in view of the office in Camila's house. She smiled when she heard the text alert on her phone go off.

Camila just watched as her girlfriend cleaned her room while she was naked. She laughed and shook her head. She looked down at her phone and smirked.

Camila: i miss u too and i cant wait either. how was practice?

Lauren continued to fold her laundry as she just hummed along to the song. She smiled as she read the first message from her girlfriend.

Lauren: It was good. I'm tired, so I'll probably take a nap before I come over.

Camila leaned back and stared at the girl through the window and continued to text her girlfriend. She replied. Just as she hit send, another message came through. Lauren instantly blushed. She felt herself starting to react to the message a little; okay, more than a little...she was already at half-mast.

Camila: u know what else I miss?

Camila: i miss u inside of me. i guess its a good thing my parents r gone

Lauren: They will be gone tonight?

Camila smirked as she watched her girlfriend's reactions from her position in front of the window and sent another text.

Camila: well what ru doing? i can help u relax, if u want

She bit down on her lip before sending another text.

Camila: theyll be gone all night and my sister is at her friend's. so it would just be me and u

Lauren sighed as she saw herself reacting quicker than she would have liked...she blamed it on the fact that she and Camila hadn't been able to be intimate in a few weeks. It was kind of embarrassing that she was reacting this quickly to texts from her girlfriend, but in a way, she was glad that Camila couldn't see how quickly she was getting riled up.