Pillow Talk

Camila was used to being on top when she was with her girlfriend sexually, but she hadn't rode Lauren as desperately as she did tonight. She leaned down and pressed their lips together as they both climaxed. She got off of her girlfriend and laid down on her back, wiping the sweat from her brow.

Lauren was thankful that Camila's parents were gone that night. It was obvious that Camila needed her after the little show she had unintentionally put on, considering her girlfriend jumped her the second they got to Camila's bedroom. She emptied herself into the condom and kissed Camila before the girl rolled off of her. She took off the condom and tossed it in the trash next to Camila's bed. 

Camila felt Lauren wrap her arms around her and closed her eyes, placing her hand on Lauren's side, gently rubbing her girlfriend's bare skin. "Can I ask you something?" She asked softly.

Lauren rested her head on Camila's shoulder as she sighed contently. She smiled as she felt Camila's hand on her side. "You can ask me anything." She said quietly. Lauren kept her eyes closed as she listened to her girlfriend ask the question.

Camila kept her eyes closed. "Why do you never, like, fuck me?" She asked. "I mean, I saw the way you were jerking off earlier. That was what turned me on so much." She wanted to be fucked like that.

The younger girl felt bad bringing the topic up. She loved sex with Lauren, absolutely loved it, but it was the same thing every time, and it was starting to get exhausting. Either she would give Lauren a blowjob or Camila was on top with her girlfriend deep inside of her. They've tried a different position a few times, but it didn't happen again after that. She'd have more in her to keep going, because her girlfriend turns her on that much, if she wasn't the one doing all the work, but it was always the same thing.

Lauren furrowed her brows and pushed herself up so she was sitting, looking down at Camila. "What do you mean? We just had sex." She said confused. Lauren glanced down at her girlfriend as she put her hand on the girl's stomach. "I didn't realize we weren't doing that. Am I doing something wrong?" She asked concerned with why her girlfriend was bringing up this conversation. 

Camila sighed and opened her eyes. She looked up at Lauren. "Baby, I do love the way we have sex and you're not doing anything wrong." She put her hand on top of Lauren's and gave her a soft and gentle smile. "But, sometimes I just, um... I want to be taken, you know? Like I want you to control me and have me at your mercy. I'm always in control and we only have sex in one position." She bit down on her lip, still completely nervous about having this conversation. "I'll just be blunt. Our sex is too...predictable. Like, it's rare that we doing something other than me riding you, and it gets exhausting. Sometimes I just want to mix it up, you know? Like different positions, so we can figure out what we both like." She wasn't sure why she used that but she did. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can feel you for a week."

Lauren looked down at her girlfriend, concern clearly written all over her face. Even though Camila said she wasn't doing anything wrong, she had the nagging feeling that she was and something wasn't right.

The older girl felt a little calmer as Camila took her hand and she listened to Camila explain. She was still a little confused by what Camila wanted. "Same position?" She asked. They switched between missionary and Camila riding her...she wasn't sure what more her girlfriend wanted; she had thought Camila was satisfied. Lauren listened as Camila explained some what she meant. "Predictable? I don't understand what you're getting at. We're having sex, is getting each other off not the goal?"

Camila sighed and shook her head. "It is what we've been doing. What you're doing. What I'm saying is... I want you to like actually fuck me, hard, rough...those sorts of things, you know? I want to scream your name. Baby, we need to make the most out of my parents not being here. You can take me from behind or you can fuck my mouth or you can even eat me out. There are different things we can do. You're doing everything right, I promise. I just don't want you to get bored... and I don't either. I'm not saying I am because I'm not. You'll know if I'm bored. I just want to try new things before we do..." She knew she was rambling, and she was feeling a little bad for bringing this up. She could tell that Lauren was feeling a little hurt and confused.