Camping Trip Pt. 2: Building Frustration

Camila stared at the dying fire as her parents stood up to go to bed. A couple of days had passed and things between her and Lauren were slightly better. She knew that the girl wasn't mad about the water incident any longer, but she could tell that Lauren was on edge about the whole camping thing. Her girlfriend was out of her comfort zone and was trying her best to not hate it, but Camila could tell that Lauren was miserable. She could also tell that the older girl was distancing herself a little from her because of her mood change, not wanting to start another stupid fight.

As a result of Lauren's worsening mood, Camila hadn't talked to her for the past couple of hours to give her some space. Camila was getting just as annoyed with Lauren because all she wanted to do was spend her time with the older girl, but everyone else was getting in the way. This whole 'family' thing was getting on her nerves. All she wanted to do was spend time with Lauren but if she wasn't hanging out with her mom, her sister wanted to kick the ball around with her or her brother wanted to do something with her. She couldn't get any alone time with her own girlfriend. Camila clenched her jaw and grabbed the bucket of water, pouring it on the fire to ensure the fire was out before walking towards her tent.

Lauren was sitting by her brother as they looked at the fire. She couldn't understand why Camila was getting upset. They talked about the incident a few days prior, and she was trying her best to be happy and not let her hatred for camping ruin things with her girlfriend or their families. The older girl sighed to herself as she watched her girlfriend stand up and dump water on the fire before heading toward their tent. Lauren quickly got up and walked after her girlfriend, "What the hell, Camila?" She said reaching out and grabbing Camila's arm. "What is your problem now? You've been..." Lauren took a deep breath to calm herself down, "I thought we moved past the you pulling me in the water thing. I don't think I did anything else wrong." She said as she pleaded with her girlfriend, desperately trying to understand.

Camila had her shirt and bra off when Lauren walked into the tent. She looked down at the hand on her arm. It wasn't even anything in particular that she was pissy over. It was just...she was so sexually frustrated it was getting to the point where she was snapping at everybody and being close to her girlfriend didn't help matters. She bit down on her lip and looked at Lauren. She shook her head. "You didn't do anything wrong, baby."

But that was the problem...nothing was being done. They would have hot and steamy make out sessions before bed and there was nothing being done about the state both girls would be left in. And in reality, there wasn't really much they could do without the risk of being heard by their parents or siblings. Instead of saying anything else, Camila just took Lauren's face in her hands and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

The older girl looked at Camila as she turned around to face her, moving her eyes down to stare at her girlfriend's bare breasts before looking back up with her jaw slacked open. She searched her girlfriend's eyes for an answer. "If I didn't do anything then wh-" Camila's lips on her own cut her off. Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist as she returned the kiss with as much force as Camila lead with. She continued to kiss her girlfriend as she reached out and blindly zipped up their tent so no one could see them.

Camila let out a silent whimper, pushing her naked chest into Lauren. She needed something. She bit down on her lower lip and gripped Lauren's shirt. She wanted the girl so badly. All she wanted was for Lauren to be inside of her. But she'd take what she could. She bit her lower lip as she looked at her girlfriend, trying her best to seduce her, before crashing their mouths together again. "You have no idea how turned on I am right now," she whispered.

Lauren pushed her tongue out to meet Camila's as she gripped the girl's bare back. She felt Camila's breasts press into her body as she let out a soft moan. She was completely thrown off by Camila kissing her in the first place...it was not what she was expecting. Lauren moved her hand to cup Camila's breast as they continued to kiss. She slowly opened her eyes as their lips separated and looked at Camila as she spoke, chest heaving slightly. "Why? We haven't been able to do anything but kiss." She stated. Lauren didn't move her hand from her girlfriend's breast. "Is it because I've been waking up with boners?" She asked seriously. "I'm really sorry, but I've told you that I can't help it." All they had been able to do the last couple days is make out in their tent...anything more and they would surely be caught.