Blissful Mornings

Lauren woke up the following morning, her arms wrapped tightly around Camila. She carefully separated herself from her sleeping girlfriend before getting in the shower and taking care of her little problem that made itself known. She had a great night with her girlfriend and she dreamt about it all night.

The hockey player quietly got dressed in her slacks and undershirt, and grabbed her car keys, wallet, and the room key before heading out. She drove to the coffee shop and got Camila a bagel and coffee before coming back to the hotel room. Lauren opened the door quietly and took her shoes off before setting the food on the nightstand and climbing back into the bed. She wrapped her arms around Camila and placed soft pecks on the girl's neck, "Wake up, Camila." She said softly.

Camila and Lauren had a long night, and the younger girl knew that she would feel it in the morning. Hell, even in her sleep she could feel how stiff she was. She didn't even want to get up.  She hummed when she felt Lauren's strong, warm arms wrap around her waist. The cheerleader let out a sigh as she felt her girlfriend's soft lips on her neck. "Mmm. Why do I have to?" She turned her head so she could open one eye and peek at Lauren. Lauren looked like she had gotten ready for the day. Camila looked like shit, she was sure.

Lauren kept kissing Camila's neck softly as she rested her hands on the girl's bare stomach. "Because it's morning time." She said softly. She moved her lips from Camila's neck to her shoulder and then back up to the girl's lips, letting hers ghost over Camila's softly.

The younger girl pulled the sheets up over her face and closed her eyes again. "Mmm. No. Wanna sleep."

Lauren moved her lips back down to Camila's neck, gently biting down on the skin. "No, babe. No more sleep. I got you breakfast." She said softly as she sensually rubbed her hands over Camila's stomach, "And you wanted to spend the day together." She said timidly. Lauren shook her head as Camila pulled the sheets up, "Why are you hiding. You're gorgeous." She said, pulling the sheets down and kissing her lover's lips.

Camila whimpered when Lauren pulled the blankets down. "But I'm sleepy..." She returned Lauren's kiss and kept the sheets against her chest as she sat up. She saw coffee on the nightstand and smiled softly. "You got me the right one this time, right?" she teased. Camila only had one type of coffee other than black--double shot vanilla caramel latte.

Lauren looked at her girlfriend and smiled. Camila was absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous, especially first thing in the morning, and with that post-mind-blowing-sex blissful look. She smiled as Camila pulled the blanket over her chest and tucked in under her arms, "I don't get any free looks?" She joked softly before grabbing Camila's coffee and handing it to her. "Yes. I think so."

Camila blushed and took the coffee, taking a sip. "Huge points for getting the right coffee this time," she leaned in to kiss her softly. "You can always get free looks. You never have to ask, anyway." The brunette girl leaned in and kissed Lauren again. "Why are you up so early?" She asked, looking over at the clock. It was 8:30 in the morning.

Lauren kissed Camila back after making she made sure she had a hold of the coffee. "I've been up since like 7:45, actually." She said to her girlfriend. "I'm an early riser...like always." She said as she smiled and handed her girlfriend the bagel as well.

The older girl chuckled softly. She was getting more and more confident around Camila when it came to flirting. She was starting to realize more and more when she was doing it. She wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's bare body as she held her close. Lauren loved waking up to Camila in the mornings. She smiled as she watched her girlfriend eat the breakfast she got for her.