Caught Red Handed

Lauren and Camila had been home for a few weeks since the hockey tournament. They were finally having their monthly dinner at the neighbor's house, and Camila was beyond happy to see her girlfriend. Their mothers informed them that dinner wouldn't be ready for a while, so Lauren let her girlfriend drag her down the stairs.

Camila was so thankful she finally had Lauren all to herself. Their parents were upstairs in the den watching a game and the girls excused themselves to go get some "homework" done before dinner. Once the basement door leading to Camila's room was shut, she took Lauren's hand and pulled her down the stairs carefully. She pushed Lauren against the wall and bit down on her lower lip, "Do you know how badly I want you right now, babe?" She husked. Camila allowed her hands to trail lower, towards Lauren's crotch. Their parents usually left them alone when they went downstairs to do homework so she had nothing to worry about.

It was hard for Lauren to not to kiss Camila when she wanted to, but that was her own fault for insisting they keep their relationship to themselves for a bit. She let out a gasp as Camila pushed her up against the wall. She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend as she kissed her back. "How badly?" She asked, letting her mouth drop open as Camila's fingers gently brushed her hardening member.

Camila started to unzip Lauren's jeans, instantly pushing her hand through the girl's briefs to grip her semi-hard cock. "Why don't you fuck me and find out?" She whispered against her ear, nibbling on her lip.

Lauren bit her lip and tossed her head against the wall. "Camila, that feels so good." She whimpered softly. She reached down to pick up Camila, wrapping the girl's legs around her waist and laying her down on the bed. Lauren couldn't concentrate on what Camila was saying when the girl was stroking her cock like that.

They hadn't really had the chance to have sex since their first time, but Camila had been desperately wanting to feel Lauren stretch her pussy again. She stroked her softly. "Do you have any condoms on you? Or would you feel safe pulling out?" She whispered. She just really wanted to feel Lauren inside of her. She didn't care how it happened as long as it happened.

"I...um. Hold on." Lauren said as she collected her thoughts. She looked over and saw her backpack. She always kept one in there in case things got carried away during their after school study sessions. Lauren reached out to unzip her bag and blindly reached for it. She pulled it out and quickly resumed her position on top of her irresistible girlfriend.

"God, you're so sexy." Camila husked as she trailed her lips down her girlfriend's neck and sucked on a patch, leaving a small red mark that would go away in a few minutes. She looked up at Lauren and bit down on her lip. "Think we can be quick?" She whispered, running her hands down Lauren's chest. She needed the girl's top off. She pulled up on Lauren's sweater and threw it to the floor. She loved putting her hands on Lauren's stomach. It was so tight and defined. It made her crazy. "I love you," she whispered, rolling her hips into the girl above her.

Lauren blushed. She still wasn't used to Camila calling her sexy. She let out a soft moan as Camila bit down on her neck. She pushed her hips into her girlfriend's as she attached their lips together. She nodded her head as she let Camila take her top off. Lauren handed her girlfriend the condom, "Can you put it on? I don't think my hands will stop shaking enough to do it." She said softly. It was their first time since the actual first time...and with the added pressure of people being upstairs, Lauren was nervous all over again.

Camila was extremely thankful that she decided on wearing a skirt that day. She pulled her skirt bottom up to her waist and ripped the condom open. "It always makes me to hot thinking of you inside of me again."

Lauren looked down as her girlfriend hiked her skirt up over her hips. she looked down to see that her girlfriend had discarded of her underwear before she came over. "You were planning this weren't you?" She smirked at Camila. Lauren watched as her girlfriend tore open the condom wrapper. She pushed her boxers down so her cock was exposed to Camila. She watched as the girl expertly rolled the condom on. Just as Camila finished, Lauren heard a foreign voice in the room.