Always fighting for top bunk

Derek's pov
I walked into my dorm on my first day of university waiting to see what my roommate looked like I shoved my stuff on the top bunk because since I was first here I got dibs on the bed I want and I love top bunk. I heard a knock at the door and my roommate walked in introducing himself as stiles stilinski then smiled I smiled back then blushed looking a the floor. 'Seriously Derek could you be more gayly obvious' I thought to myself. This boy standing in front of me was tallish bunt taller than me he had a white t-shit on with a red and black flannel over that with black jeans. His hair was dark and he had it in a sticky-up fashion which was a bit like mine, it was my mission to become his best friend if it wasn't going to be more I at least wanted to be his best friend. Once he got settled in putting his stuff away he finally looked at the bunk beds at the bottom of the room and turned to me.
Stiles:"is that your stuff?"
Me:"erm yeah why?"
Stiles:"I was going to have top bunk"
Me:"oh well... You can have bottom, you seem like a bottom"
Stiles:"what"
Me:"oh shit sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that I'm sorry stiles"
Stiles:"no it's okay I like seeing you stumble over yourself ... What's your name?"
Me:" did I not tell you yet?"
Stiles:"no that's why I'm asking"
Me:"right yeah sorry it's Derek... Derek hale"
Stiles:"nice to meet you Derek"
I smiled and blushed at the floor again 'am I making this obvious' I thought to myself again.
Stiles smiled back and then said that he was going to a lecture I said that I had to too and that we'd see each other later. Then I walked to photography.

Stiles' pov
I walked to my business lecture taking a seat near the back at the end of the row so I could get out quicker my introduction lecture was only 30minutes and I had a cruel plan to get the top bunk I was going to run out of my lecture and swap everything around so that I could get top bunk because I didn't like sleeping on the bottom bunk, because it freaked me out. A fortnight later I decided that's when I was to do my vicious plan, throughout my lecture I could only think about Derek he was so good looking but I didn't want him to know I was gay because it might weird this out an I wanted a friend once my lecture was over I ran to the room getting all of his stuff off the top bunk putting it on the bottom including his nicely made by I took all the sheets off and making his bed as the bottom bunk ten I jumped on the top bunk lying down on 'my' bed. It was 7pm so I went out to get food luckily I saw Derek on my way out so dragged him to get food with me s he couldn't swap it while I was gone and I waned him to be surprised when he saw it while I was there so we went to get food. After food Derek was invited for drinks with his old college buddies he told me he'd meet me back in he room in an hour so I was expecting him back at 10 so I occupied my time by doing my first assignment which took me 50 minutes and then I jumped into bed as I had to be up early for a lecture and so that Derek didn't come in and steal my bed. About 5 minutes after that I heard Derek come in he whispered something that sounded like "damnit stiles... Fine have it your way" I then felt his arms wrap around me. "We'll share stiles"he whispered I snuggled deeper in his embrace and replied "sounds good to me sour wolf".

A/n sorry if this is bad it's my first one although I am taking requests so just comment or inbox me if you want to make a request and if you liked this please vote and comment as it helps me know what you think... Thank you. I will try and update as often as possible but may be difficult with my story on this account and school. Sorry.