Dad's going to kill you

The argent twins stiles and Allison it's Chris argent as their father and John stilinski is their dads boyfriend 💚 hope you like it.
Allison's pov
I walked out of my room as stiles did the same thing we both checked each other's outfits and nodded grinning and then headed downstairs to where dad was cooking bacon for us we both sat across from each other at the table writing some notes together and conversing about our chemistry results that we were getting in school today. Dad gave us the bacon and then sat down beside us, his boyfriend John was already in work.
------------------
I got out of the jeep with stiles and walked over to Lydia telling stiles I'd see him last period in chemistry he nodded and then waltzed over to Derek his boyfriend, a werewolf. The day went by slowly and I was starting to get anxious about our results I had tried my hardest with this exam and that was the best I could do, I was worried but not at the same time...
--------------
Then the time came. It was after lunch so I was walking to chemistry with stiles, Lydia, Scott and Isaac... Derek wasn't there because he was in the year above. we all sat together and waited patiently for the teacher Mr Harris to get there he walked in about a minute later and sighed seeing his whole class waiting patiently for him but talking quietly amongst themselves, "quiet down" he yelled getting agitated and the whole class went silent, then he proceeded with his lesson we were doing experiments and I knew he would torture us and not give us our results till the last few minutes in class so I tried to get into the experiment so much that I didn't have a panic attack because of how nervous I was I knew that stiles was doing the same thing and we both gave each other reassuring glances as only me and stiles could get each other out of our panic attacks so it wouldn't help either of us if we both went into one at the same time.... Finally the end of class came we had pack up all of our equipment and sat on the edge of our seats as Mr Harris walked slowly around the class handing out the marked papers... He placed mine in front of me and stiles' in front of him, stiles had a huge smile on his face whereas I had a frown 'C-' was what I saw when I looked down and I mimed it to stiles who wiped the smile off of his face completely and gave me a look of sympathy I looked down at his test and of course I read 'A+' stiles has always been the smarter child.
Stiles and I walked back to his jeep ready to go home when I voiced my idea "maybe I'll just soften the blow for me by telling dad that your boyfriend is a werewolf" he scoffed at me and replied "ally dear your girlfriend is a banshee, we both date supernatural beings and how do you think dad will feel once he knows that considering he's a hunter!" I sighed and he just hugged me "you'll be fine but we will have to tell dad about them soon so if you want to tell dad about Derek now I won't stop you and I won't even reply with the comment of you dating Lydia" he gave me a small smile to tell me He was okay with it "thank you big brother by 3 minutes but I don't want dad to kick you out of the house" I sighed "it's okay baby sister and it doesn't matter Derek has told me that he will take my sorry ass in if that ever happens" he replied "I know that but I don't think I can live in that house without you stiles, your my best friend, my brother and my closest allie" I jumped in the jeep as stiles replied "then I'll refuse to leave the house or I'll leave for an hour or two while he calms down and then come back" I smiled at him "that sounds like a good idea, thankyou for having my back when I don't get great grades on tests or whenever really" he just looked at me turned the key and said "always" as we pulled out of the school parking lot.