He's My boyfriend?

Derek's pov
I had invited stiles and the whole pack to one of my college parties while term was still in before we all went home for summer, once they had gotten down to my college and we're all staying in the apartment I had bought down here, which stiles is going to move into next year when he comes down to this college. Once the room was all set up and the party was underway I entered the room with all my pack mates, stiles the closest one to my side and Scott with the others just slightly behind us, me and stiles were laughing all the way when we were walking up here it was nice just being with him again and catching up with him. We entered the party through the main doors and I lead the pack in to their first college party even though they were still only in their last months of senior year. I had my arm wrapped around stiles shoulders and he was slightly tucked into me as we walked around the main room. Then some of my friends called me over, Todd who was the one who had taken a liking to me out of all the people at college said hi and asked who it was with me I replied "this is stiles, my boyfriend" I just blurted it out because I saw his pupils dilate and his heart rate speed up, he was checking out my mate and I was not cool with that even though stiles didn't know he was my mate yet. Stiles made a little squeak and looked up at me with wonder and surprise in his eyes. "Wha?" He mumbled out then turned to Todd and smiled before saying "excuse us please" he then proceeded to hold my hand and drag me through the crowed until we got outside where there was peace and quite. Turning to me he shouted "what was that?" I looked down "I don't know I'm really sorry stiles" he just shook his head "do you like me" I nodded still looking down finding my feet so interesting suddenly. "Why!?" Stiles blurted out I looked up confused is he asking why I like him? Seriously? " I love you because your kind and so incredibly loyal, you brighten my day with your stupid jokes and rambling, you made me feel more me from the day we met, I love you because you always know just what to say or how to get through to me, I love you because even though you could've left me to my brooding a long time ago you didn't, you stayed with me and pulled me through the darkness and into the light, I love you because your also my mate and I couldn't have picked someone so much out of my league other than you, I love you because you smell like autumn, nature with a bit of vanilla and cinnamon, and you couldn't be more perfect" stiles looked shocked his jaw on the floor his mouth wide open as though he couldn't process what I had said "you love me?" He replied I rolled my eyes "was that not obvious?" He laughed whole heartedly head thrown back in delight and he looked at me with something in his eyes, then he leapt forward wrapping his legs around my waist and kissed me, I put my hands on his butt to help keep him up and kissed him with everything I had and it was perfect, he was perfect, once he got down he just giggled a bit into my chest, "we could've been doing this since we met you big loser" he said and I just laughed "love you too by the way my beautiful sourwolf" I just pecked his lips once more and he melted into me. "Boyfriends?" I asked he nodded leaning into me "boyfriends" I just squeezed him to my check hugging him and kissing his temple. Tonight was perfect.

Hi, I'm so sorry this is rubbish but I hope you like it, sorry I've been gone for so long but I've been in college for a week and have already had multiple homework's off ALL my teachers cause they hate me 😂

Love y'all hope you like this
-L