My baby

Stiles pov
"Derek come here for a second please" I shouted from the bathroom door.
"Stiles what're you doing up its 3 in the morning?" Derek groaned back from his comfy spot on the bed.
"Derek just come here!" I shouted angrily back I heard him slide out of bed with a groan and get up off the floor.
"Where even are you sti?" He asked sleepily.
"Bathroom just come here" I replied in a quick pace. I watched him walk down the hall and to the bathroom door, squinting as the light reflected off his eyes. "What on earth is so important?" He groaned out in a tired voice "it might be something to do with the fact that I'm your mate I'm not actually sure yet but hear me out okay and don't look at me like I'm crazy" "stiles?!" "Okay this test says I'm pregnant" I smiled at him as soon as I said it his eyes got wider "really?" He asked me genuinely concerned with a highlight of happiness in his fatigued voice. "Yep I'm pregnant with your little werewolf baby... Is this real?" I asked him "yes stiles it definitely is real! I'm so happy stiles but I could kind of sense it" Derek replied back to me now seeming guilty "how did you know?" "I had a sense that my pack got bigger even though no one had joined and I started hearing little fast beats which I'm now guessing are its heartbeat" he replied to me "what? Really?" I asked with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes "yeah sti we're going to be amazing parents" "aww that's adorable and I know we are" "love you" Derek said now seeming happy and awake "love you too" I replied back hugging and kissing him as passionately as I could.

*2 years later*
Stiles pov
I woke up to hear feet pattering down the corridor so I nudged Derek "wake up der" I told him he got up then was a bit stunned because my eyes were the firery orange colour that they turned to when I turned into a wolf after Derek turned me after we had baby Isaac he then calmed me down so my eyes were no longer orange and kissed my forehead. "Isaac I know you're there sweetie come on out" I spoke in a sweet voice to him "dada... Daddy!" He exclaimed as he stepped out from behind the door and ran towards the bed climbing up and lying in between us. "Isaac how are you buddy?" Derek asked "Daddy" he just replied putting his hands in a joyful way on Derek's face. The rest of the morning consisted of Derek Isaac and I lying in bed till we finally got up and Derek made some chocolate chip pancakes which I was craving, my favourite go to pregnancy food. *hint**hint*
A/n sorry if I've not been updating much but it's mock week and I'm finding it really hard to place these round the tonne of work I have to do so I might post more once the mocks have finished next week💚.