My best friend part 2

Derek's pov
I walked over to Scott after failing to find stiles. "Where is stiles? His phone is turned off" I asked Scott looked at me rage in his eyes "are you kidding me? You're kidding me?" He nearly yelled I was so confused "what're you talking about?" I asked he scoffed "you did this to him! He's fucking annoyed of you, telling him all your one night stands and how great they are Derek!" He said anger underlining his voice "he's my best friend, I can tell him everything" I said sadly "OH MY GOD! I'm not even in the position to tell you this but he's in LOVE with you! How blind is someone-" I cut him off "He's WHAT?!" "It's your fault. You messed everything up" he responded I sat down Scott next to me I looked over at him "he's in love with me? My best friend?" I asked just to clarify "exactly Sherlock" he stated sarcasm evident in his voice "and he's mad at me because of... What?" I asked still confused "because everyone knows he's in love with you, everyone except you!" He replied clearing up my confusion "you boast about your one night stands and that hurts him even if you don't feel the same. Stop it!" He added explaining more "where is he? I have to talk to him!?" I asked needing to find him Scott looked down "at home" he sighed knowing he probably shouldn't have told me.

I drove to his house and just walked in like I normally did "John, hi" I said seeing stiles' father in the kitchen holding a cup of coffee "Derek what're you doing here so late?" He asked clearly tired "where is your son?" I asked answering his question with a question "he's outside... Why? What's wrong?" He asked getting worried "outs- what the fuck is he doing outside at midnight?!" I raised my voice a little at the tired man who just looked at me "he said he needed some fresh air, Derek" he replied yawning "and you're okay with that? That he's alone at night?" I asked seriously annoyed "Derek, he's 18 years old, calm down. He was sad all day long and and when he needs to go ou-" I cut him off  " he was sad?" I asked guiltily after my conversation with Scott John nodded "all day long" he repeated I looked down then John spoke up again "do you know why?" I nodded "that's why I'm here. Where is he?" John sighed "I don't know Derek. He just left the house he locked himself in his room all day and wanted to be alone when he came out his eyes were red like he'd cried the whole day" I looked down again regret and sorrow filling my body I thanked John and then went out to find him knowing he'd be at our special place the rock in the woods overlooking the whole town with a small stream running along side it. When I saw him I walked up behind him accidentally breaking a twig under my boot he scrambled to wipe his eyes and turned to face me. "What're you doing here?" He asked "you're in love with me?" I asked not bothering to answer his question. He climbed off the rock "what... Who told you that?" He asked "just tell me if its true, stiles" I replied slightly annoyed he looked down "yeah, fuck yeah it's true! And it annoys me so much that I fell in love with a selfish bastard!" He shouted "maybe it's your fault" I replied annoyed he looked at me pain and annoyance plastering his face "my fau-... Are you kidding me Derek?! It's my fault?!.......That I love you?" He asked I sighed "NO! That you even dare to fall in love with me! Look at me! I'm not good for you!" I yelled getting angry witch just seemed to piss him off more "oh I'm sorry Derek! For something I can't control!" He yelled back "my problem is not the fact that you don't feel the same way I do! The problem is that whenever we talk, I fall in love with you over and over again! Even now! My problem is that you're my best friend, you should see how much you hurt me when you talk about the girls around you! It makes me sick! I don't want to hear that! I don't want to see that!" He added on yelling just as much that just got me angry " and I don't want to see your tongue in other people's mouths either!" He looked at me confused "what are you even talking about?" He said softer "you kissed a girl at that party! You think I don't know that?!" He yelled getting in my face "well if you'd stayed an extra 5 seconds you would've know she kissed me! But YOU, you kissed Erica on purpose-!" He yelled his breath getting hitched in the back of his throat due to the tears threatening to fall "stiles-" I said softly getting interrupted "no, you know what maybe it is my fault maybe I should have done something different" he yelled "you're my best friend, sti" I said as soft as I could "well you're not mine, not anymore" he stated walking away from our place.

Scotts pov
I was at the hospital taking food to my mum when stiles came from around the corner he spotted me and yelled "IT was you!" I was so confused then he jumped on top of me sending us both crashing to the floor "it's all your fault! You destroyed everything!" He yelled again nearly punching me in the face someone ran over and pulled stiles off of me "stiles! Calm down!" They yelled "stiles what are you talking about?!" I asked yelling to him "I'm talking about Derek! And how you told him I loved him! Guess what happened Scott!..... I lost him. I lost my best friend! I was okay I just needed time to get over him, you had no right to do this! I lost Derek because of you! Congratulations are you happy now Scott!" He yelled at me tears in his eyes I put my head down feeling guilty about what I had done he had lost Derek because of me he was right this was my fault he didn't give me chance to reply because he just walked away. On Monday in school I tried to get him to talk to me I was in everyone of his lessons that day "stiles?... Psst, stiles!" I tried "what do you want" he replied with an annoyed tone "listen I did this because he hurt you stiles, I couldn't see you like that even if I'm not your best friend... You'll be forever mine, I'm sorry, I really am okay" he just sighed and sat forward not replying. I text Derek that night to meet me when he showed up he looked like he hadn't slept in days and he looked seriously annoyed "Derek you need to do something! Anything! Stiles is really pissed and sad an- dude he loves you and you're still a dick to him!" I explained raising my voice a little he turned around and got in my face "what do you want me to do?! Huh?!" He yelled "apologise to him." I replied bluntly he scoffed "never in a million years. He doesn't want to talk to me Scott! I can't force anyone to stay in my life, he left me Scott! He left me like everyone else but you know what? It's okay because I'm fucking used to it!" He yelled at me I just stood there speechless and he walked away from me I didn't know what to do or say to make this better and it was all my fault.

There will be 4 parts to this so
To be continued...