Im coming home

P.s won't post for a couple of days as I'm going to Disney Paris to sing love y'all will post soon. So inspired by soldiers hers a quick one shot... Hope you like it.
Please let me know what you think I appreciate it.
-L
Derek's pov
I was on FaceTime to stiles before I had to go back out on the field. We had been talking about everything except for where I was, that's when the pack came in we had a couple of conversations and then my sergeant came over so I muted the mic so they didn't hear and stiles caught on and did the same I mouthed the words 'oh fuck' and in muted the mic.
Derek:"I've been extended so I'm not coming home in two weeks" I frowned
Stiles:"that's not fair" he had tears in his eyes now I hated doing this to him
Derek:I know baby.... I've got to go they're calling me out"
Stiles:"I'll see you when you get home"
Derek:"stiles I love you so SO much"
Stiles:"I love you too baby just please be safe out there"
Derek:"I will love you forever and always"
Stiles:"forever and always"
Then the screen went black I got up and walked over to my bunker "thanks for doing that Mac" he smiled at me "no problem Derek, but I don't know why you did it why not just tell him you're going home? And that you don't have to come back here after today?" I smiled "I want me coming home to be a surprise if he thinks I've been extended then he won't be expecting me" Mac smiled again "good meeting you Hale my friend" I nodded "you too Stine, look me up when you get out buddy" I walked to the plane sat on a 5 hour flight then landed just an hour away from beacon hills 2 hours before the pack were supposed to go out for a meal Isaac and Scott were coming to get me from the airport. Once I landed I got all my stuff and headed out of the airport seeing Scott and Isaac standing there as soon and Isaac saw me he ran over giving me a big hug "hiya kid" I said hugging him back "hi dad" (Derek adopted Isaac after he became a werewolf and his dad died, he was actually Derek's kid) he let go and I picked my bag back up. I looked up nodding at Scott "Scott" "Derek" he nodded back "We'll have to go if we want to be at the restaurant in time" I said walking towards the parked Camaro that I left for Isaac when I left he tossed me the keys "oh hello baby" I said running my hand along the car both Isaac and Scott just laughed Isaac got in the passenger seat and Scott in the back I stopped off at the store to buy some flowers before we continued towards the restaurant both Isaac and Scott went in and made sure that stiles' back was to the door and then Isaac texted me to tell me to come in I walked through the door to see where the whole pack were sitting I walked over casually and said "what drink can I get y'all" stiles looked up shock written all over his face as he realised who I was he jumped out of the booth and into my arms wrapping his legs around my waist as he cried into my shoulder the whole restaurant erupted with clapping and cheering which just made me smile as stiles continued crying into my shoulder I rubbed his back gently whispering sweet nothings into his ear once he let go there were tear stains all down his cheeks he looked up at me smile a bit another tear being let loose and then he pulled me into a passionate kiss, I didn't want to leave the warm embrace but we had to breathe "surprise" I said he just hugged me again whispering "I'm gonna kill you for doing this" he hit my shoulder and then looked away and looked back to me "how long are you back for?" He asked, I smiled "that's it now, no more going away I'm back for good" he smiled jumping up and hugging me again "thank god for that" I laughed as he jumped down and I handed him the flowers I still had in my hands "got your favourite" he took them off of me sniffed them smiled then looked back up at me still with his big smile "God I love you" he voiced blushing it made me blush also "I love you too babe" after that we all sat down to eat stiles not breaking contact for even a second afraid he might loose me again. I'm finally home.

GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please read below if you want to find out what it is.
Gonna start something if you write a word in the comment section a real word I will try and I put it in my oneshots just to make it different doesn't matter how bizarre the word is please let me know and I'll try to make it happen. Hope you like it love y'all
-L