Party animals

A/n hope you like this... It was my dream last night, it was the best dream I've ever had so I felt like I had to share it with you, I am in this as an original character which I'm going to name Lyla. Enjoy💚
-L

Lyla's pov
It was stiles' 18th birthday the whole pack was in town and we all knew we needed to do something so we decided to get stiles and the rest of the pack drunk we went to stiles' bar because he owned his own called 'supernaturalUpack' the only thing wrong during the whole event was the fact that his dad was tracking us trying to find us. I was walking around with Malia and kira trying to find a way out of this joint as I needed some air because I couldn't breathe when I saw it... The opening to the other club next door and on the glass of the window it read 'stiles checked this club about 15 mins ago, you see this leave if you don't want to be caught' I was going to run down the stairs to stiles because I knew he was down there but I saw the sheriff at the bottom of the stairs so I followed after him, once I had gotten down the stairs I saw John already pushing people out of the way so he could get to stiles I ran over and hugged stiles just before his dad got there, stiles was wearing his glasses a checked red and black shirt with a plain white tee underneath and black jeans that fit in all the right places, I hugged him and said "hi Stuart" he smiled and rolled his eyes playfully and I pulled him away from his dad to the table most of the pack were at drinking I was facing away from the bar, stiles toward it, Derek was at the bar already  "so stiles how is it your dad will let you own a bar but not drink in said bar?" I asked He just laughed then replied "I told him it was Derek's and he just needed me to work here" I laughed of course he said that, both stiles and I were smiling at each other when stiles face dropped as he looked toward the bar. I immediately turned round to find some girl kissing the life out of Derek and Derek was kissing back my heart broke for him, then as Derek came back with three glasses in hand because he noticed I was here stiles walked away, Derek put the glasses on the table and I said "thanks" but then he went to walk after stiles I knew stiles needed his space so I shouted "Derek!" I yelled so he'd hear me he turned around and I nodded my head toward myself signalling him to come to me, he did once he was near me he was smiling with his arms open waiting for a hug I just started flicking his forehead and slapping it slightly, "LYLA!" He shouted he was flinching like mad until he eventually grabbed hold of my hands from the torture he was enduring then he smiled at me and said "hi little sister" to which I smiled back and replied with "hey big bro" (Lyla was adopted by the hale family when she was a pup as Talia found her in the woods in a cardboard box with a note saying 'please take care of her') then he pulled me into a hug my arms were around his neck and my legs around his waist, he was walking around with  me clung onto him then he whispered "so what was with the torture?" I sighed "how could you do that to stiles?" He pulled back slightly but I was still being held up it was just so we could see each other's faces his was confused so I continued "you kissed that slag at the bar, stiles doesn't need you cheating on him, he loves you too much" Derek looked even more confused "wait you and stiles aren't together yet? Are you? Shit,shit I'm a horrible friend he's going to kill me" I buried my head back into the crook of Derek's neck and when I opened my eyes and pulled back again slightly the girl Derek had been kissing was hovering I flipped her the bird and then continued talking to Derek "he's in love with me? Stiles? In love with me?" I sighed and flicked his forehead again "yes you dumbass" he shook his head as I re-secured my arm around his neck "but that's not possible because I'm in love with him and the only reason I was kissing that slag was because firstly she kissed me and secondly I knew stiles didn't like me" I sighed again and then replied "well clearly not dumbass because he's crazy about you and you were too oblivious to see" Derek just frowned hugged me more and then put me down "I need to find him!" He rushed out holding my hand and leading me in the direction of the way stiles went. (This is where my dream ended/ I woke up but I can't leave it like that so I'll improvise) As I predicted he was in the bathroom crying even though it was the gents Derek still pulled me in with him as soon as I saw stiles I felt bad but I cautiously walked over to him I don't know why I was careful about it I mean I was the werewolf not him but I still walked over slowly and pulled him into a hug rubbing his back "hiya baby are you okay?" I asked he looked up at me slightly confused at first cause he didn't know who I was and then he melted into me and started crying a bit more the bathroom was empty when we went in so Derek locked the door and when stiles had calmed down he opened his eyes some so he could look at me properly, then he smiled "thanks" he whispered as I hugged him again and then Derek cleared his throat to announce that he was there and stiles flinched a bit in my arms. Derek walked over and crouched by stiles so stiles sat up straight I let go of him, stood up and walked toward the bathroom door, I didn't leave I just stood there watching. Derek wiped one side of stiles face where his cheeks were stained with tears and then pulled him in for a kiss as to which I turned toward the door to make it private for them once they pulled back I heard Derek say "I love you too" stiles heartbeat went crazy and he looked over at me horrified he knew I'd told him and then he gave me a soft smile to thank me for telling him to which I returned and then he looked back at Derek and said "I love you DerBear" I smiled so much as they stood up off of the floor and embraced each other Derek's arms around stiles shoulders chin leaning on his head as stiles wrapped his arms round Derek's waist taking fistfuls of his shirt in his hands they pulled away slightly so that Derek could kiss stiles forehead and then went back to hugging. I smiled at the sight in front of me and then went to join them in the hug Derek kissed my forehead as well as I joined them "best family ever" I whispered happily.
The end
Hope you liked it please vote and comment what you think
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best dream ever!!!!!!