Daddy derek

Will be a lot of time slips in this represented by a (—) any age mentioned is Elliot's...

Stiles' pov
3 months
I walked into the loft after college to see Derek laying down on the couch with our son, Elliot both of them fast asleep letting out little snores as they lay there together. Derek upon instinct pulling him closer to his chest unconsciously. I placed my bag down and then I walked over to them careful to not wake either up and kissed both of their foreheads. Derek's eyes opened slightly and he kissed me mumbling "love you" as he pulled Elliot even closer. I laughed slightly kissing his lips which he had pouted just for me to kiss him and then I walked into the kitchen to make myself and my family dinner.

1 year
I was sitting on the couch with Scott and Isaac watching Derek play with our son, Derek laying flat on his back on the floor while Elliot kissed him (picture) just before that they had both been colouring in, in Elliot's colouring book.

18 months
When I walked through the door I noticed that Derek and Elliot weren't there so I set about the house trying to find them. I eventually found them in Elliot's play room, using one of his little problem solving toys, Derek was showing him which section the triangle block was supposed to go in. I stood in the doorway until Derek looked up and noticed me, as soon as he did he picked up Elliot and walked over to me. "Papa" Elliot shouted at he gently hit my face, I took him off of Derek and bounced him on my hip after I'd kissed his forehead "hello little man" I said as I ticked his side he just giggled and hit my chest "papa!" He squealed. Derek just laughed at us both as he kissed me and walked away.

3 years old
One day after stiles woke up from a nap he found Derek and Tyler making a fort while watching Elliot's favourite Christmas movie "the polar express". As I came down I plonked myself onto Derek's chest and pulled our son closer to us "papa look" Elliot said to us as he showed me a picture he was drawing of the 3 of us. I settled myself more in Derek's lap as I praised our son and Derek kissed my temple.

6 years old
We were walking around the zoo with Elliot, but he started to get tired so Derek put him on his shoulders so that he could still see the animals but he could sleep if he got tired, Elliot was making different noises and talking to Derek about the several different animals, he slept the whole car journey home. During the journey back to the house Derek took one hand off the wheel and laced his fingers with mine getting my attention "thankyou" he said I gave him a confused look so he added "for giving me a wonderful family, I love you both so much" I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek so I didn't distract him and whispered "would you like another" he looked at me wide eyed and I nodded to signal what he was thinking was right then I added on "I love you too"

3rd pov
As Elliot started getting older he normally went to both of his parents because he had an equal attachment to both of them, he'd normally go to Derek if he had any problems or if he needed training (he was a born werewolf) whereas he'd go to stiles for homework and comfort because he knew that the man who carried him for 9 months would be able to comfort him in ways Derek couldn't... Elliot was sometimes a lot closer to stiles even though when he was younger he was really close with Derek while stiles was still in school/college. However with their 6 month old daughter, Cassiopeia, stiles normally looks after her more even though he's in work.
Derek would normally wrap his arms around his husband when he got home and thank him for the life he's been given because he doesn't think he'd be able to live without them all...
stiles felt the exact same way...

——————————————————————————————
I'm so sorry this is rubbish but oh well...
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT