Always

A/n credit to sterek.ig on Instagram please go follow them their account is great.
Hope you like this and that its long enough💚
-L

Derek's pov
I was on my way to the airport I was going to Paris to visit Cora and Peter I just left I didn't tell any of the pack because they didn't need to know. About an hour later I got on the plane, once I got there I felt a burning sensation in my heart but I just let it go and went to see Cora and Peter. I spent about two weeks with them before finally deciding I was ready to go back to beacon hills, I got on the plane and went back home. As I pulled up to the loft I heard sobs and sniffling with one lone heartbeat I didn't know who was in the loft but it didn't take me long to find out as soon as I opened the door I was hit with the smell of stiles, anger, sadness and anxiety. I walked around the loft following his heartbeat which lead to my bedroom where he was crying into my pillow. I stood at the door way "stiles? What's wrong?" He looked up a title then whispered "not again... I can't see another hallucination of you it's driving me insane I just want you to be here" he sniffles I looked down then replied "stiles I am here it's really me" he looked up climbed out of my bed cautiously and walked toward me he pinched me lightly first to see if I was actually real the jumped on me hugging me wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I returned the hug placing my hands around his waist sniffing in his delicious smell of home, pack and mate... How and I only just realised that stiles was my mate... I was so stupid. I mentally lectured myself for leaving him. When he pulled back he got off with a small blush on his cheeks "why were you crying?" I asked again softer this time "I thought you left for good, I didn't think you were coming back I thought you left me-us I thought you left us" he corrected himself I smiled a little pulling him back into a hug "I'd never leave you baby" I smiled and kissed his forehead. He pulled back a little and smiled before smashing his lips onto mine in a heated kiss, when we pulled away we were gasping for breath stiles dropped down again onto the floor and I pulled him into a tight hug smiling into his hair. "I love you" he whispered into my chest nearly to quiet for even me to hear with my werewolf hearing I chuckled a little and replied "I know" he pulled back and gave me a 'bitch please' face to which I laughed kissed him softly and slowly smiling into the kiss and replied "love you too sti" which made him smile more. After we finished kissing he went back to lay on my bed pulling me with him and cuddling up to my side. I was content here, happy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment, sorry it's only quite short an extremely long one coming tomorrow💚
It's my birthday tomorrow and I will be updating a sad oneshot hope y'all like tomorrow's one!!