I'll kill them

Derek's pov
I smelt the blood before he saw it, the elevator was rising and it was putting me on edge. I was already pacing trying to think of a way to get stiles back before something horrible happened to him, I just needed my baby back. The elevator door opened and I got ready to attack whatever it was going to be standing on the other side until I saw stiles leaning heavily against the walls of the elevator. I ran to him immediately supporting him and pulling him inside of the loft his lip was cut, as well as the top of his eyebrow and he had a gash on his cheekbone where I could see he had been hit several times. There were tears in his eyes which made me rub his back only ending in him wincing in pain, I wiped his face free of tears and kissed his forehead before I took his t-shirt off to see what has caused him to be in that level of pain.

What I saw on his back was horrendous he had 3 claw marks on the left side of his back they weren't deep enough to turn him but it would be a close call and would definitely hurt a lot to patch up and then on the right side of his back just above his shoulder blade the alpha pack mark laid blood oozing out of it, it looked as though they had marked him as theirs even though there was a clear and distinctive mate mark in the crook of his neck which had been there for several years after stiles and I had first mated, this was a warning. Letting stiles go with that thing on his back so he could run home to me and show it to me so I was prepared that they were going to show up here.

I was furious they not only kidnapped and hurt my mate they also marked him up with their dirty pack symbol I felt my eyes change and a growl slip from my lips causing stiles to immediately turn around and cup my cheek, a silent way of telling me he was okay but I knew he wasn't and I wasn't going to stand for it.

I called Scott telling him to get the pack over to the loft and as soon as Isaac came down the stairs I was out of the front door getting ready to murder that idiotic alpha pack who dared to hurt my mate. I started sniffing them out as soon as I got out of the loft and I traced their scent back to what looked like an abandoned warehouse, a low growl slipped past my lips in warning know the other alphas could hear it and would know I was there if they didn't already. I was going to challenge Deucalion he'd pay for what he did to my beautiful stiles, as Deucalion stepped out toward me I swung for him getting a tight grip on his throat as the other alphas circled us, it was unusual to beat an alpha this easily but I was high on adrenaline and fury of what they did to stiles to even consider giving them chances, it was the best of ever fought and it ended with all the alphas on the floor. Dead. The last one hit the floor as Scott and the rest of the pack except Isaac came into the warehouse all ready to fight I didn't even look at them I just ran back to the loft to take care of my baby and help him patch up.

When I got back to the loft stiles cuts on his back were no longer bleeding and Isaac was patting them with rubbing alcohol and taking stiles pain, I took over immediately and started bandaging his back while holding one of his hands, Isaac holding the other so we could both draw more pain out of him to help him feel better. After his back was bandaged I turned him around and started working on his face gently ensuring that his face was clean and that he was no longer in any pain before I hugged and kissed him like my life depended on it, he melted into it and then hugged me burying his face in my chest as he started crying. I cradled him in my arms shushing him and kissing into his hair while whispering sweet nothings into his ear, I slowly lowered us down on the bed and whispered "they will never hurt you again" before his breathing and heart evened our and tiny snores could be heard from him. The pack went home after they knew he was safe. He was never going to be hurt again I thought before my heart and breathing matched his.

A/n
Really sorry I know this is terrible but I tried, tell me what you think... love y'all please vote and comment.💚