I love you so much (smut)

I am so sorry about this terrible smut... please forgive me
Stiles' pov
I walked into the house, to see Derek looking at me with a huge smile on his face. Just before he pinned me against a wall and started kissing my neck, I groaned as he rubbed out crotchets together, then he started kissing me again, we were both exploring each others mouths fighting for dominance  even though I knew he'd win he moved down to my neck again, and pulled off my shirt as I tried to pull his off as well, he tapped my thighs as he kissed up my chest again signalling me to jump, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me upstairs. Once we got to his room he threw me on the bed and just stared down at me as he licked his lips. He crawled over me kissing my lips as he undid my pants and pulled them down throwing them somewhere in the room. He then kissed down my happy trail stopping when he got to the hem of my boxers and pulled them down with his teeth making my hard on spring out in front of him. He licked up and down the shaft teasing at the tip as I moaned underneath him "der please" I planted out wanting him to just fill me already. Once he pulled off he undid his own pants and commanded me to roll over, I complied easily. I felt his wet tongue run over my tight hole as I let out a moan he grabbed the lube from the top drawer next to his bed and spread it over his fingers inserting one into my hole. I groaned as he moved it in and out "please" I begged which made him insert another scissoring his fingers in me as he brushed over my prostrate causing causing me to let out a moan "der please I need you" I whispered, he removed his fingers which made me whine at the loss I felt and slicked up his cock rolling me back over so I was facing him. Then he pushed in bottoming out, I moaned as I clawed at his shoulder blades "der move" I said as he started to move slowly in and out "god your so tight sti" he groaned as he kissed me to silence my moan still slowly penetrating me "faster" I said. He complied easily slamming in and out of me. Pounding my prostrate I moaned as I clawed at his back leaning up to kiss his collarbone as I bit down on his shoulder. I moved my hand down to start jerking off my neglected cock but he slapped my hand away "no you'll come just from me" he said I nodded and moaned... not soon after I blew my load all over both of our chests moaning out is name and clenching my but which made Derek moan and released into me. Afterward he pulled out and lay down next to me pulling me closer to him.

3 weeks later
I walked into the loft after school to see Derek laying on the couch reading a book, I smiled to myself as he continued reading once he looked up he smiled at me, I walked down and kissed him. I had been throwing up for a couple of weeks and when we pulled away I ran to the bathroom throwing up the contents of my stomach a couple of seconds later Derek came in rubbing my back, I wiped my face and brushed my teeth then I walked out and paced in the kitchen, Derek just looked at me with a confused look "are you okay?" He asked I shook my head no and me came up and wrapped me in a hug "I'm pregnant" I whispered into his chest, Derek went still and pulled away from me "are you serious?" He asked I nodded, the smile on his face grew as he pulled me into a kiss "I love you and our child so much" he whispered "so you want it then?" I asked "yeah course I do" he replied I kissed him "thank god I thought you wouldn't want us, I love you so much" I said "both of you" I added on.

——————————————————————————————-
Again apologies for the god awful smut... please tell me what you think

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!