A mates bond

Stiles' pov
I was in a cold dark room, I was strapped down to a metal table the room was dimly lit. And it was freezing I tried to talk to scream but I was frozen and couldn't move anything, I was terrified. Then I heard footsteps someone was edging closer to me then I heard a voice "I'll make it quick stiles, you'll be dead but I'll make sure you feel pain" he dragged a blade across my cheek I tried to scream but I wasn't letting him see my pain then he dragged it across my body in several different directions I let a tear slip down the side of my face then finally he said "I'll kill you now boy I'm satisfied with your suffering" he held the blade above my head "three.... Two...."

"Stiles! Stiles!" I looked around Panicking when my eyes finally focused on Derek standing by my door "Derek? What're you doing here?" I asked while rubbing my eyes I was slightly confused and I was sweating and cold but I tried to ignore that I looked over at the clock '3am' was written on it "I could feel that you were scared your heart was doing 200bpm and I could sense you were panicking so I ran over as soon as i could then I was shouting you for about 5 minutes before you finally woke up" he replied to me, I just looked at him blankly and said "oh" then Derek proceeded to say "well if you're okay then I'll go, I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded and he walked over to the window and lifted it up just before he got out I shouted "Derek! Wait, will you stay with me? I don't want to have the dream again I don't think I can handle the emotional torture"  he looked down at me closed the window, pulled the sheets off me took his shoes and jacket off and got in with me finally saying "always, I'll stay with you forever if you ask" he wrapped the sheets back over both of us and I got comfortable wrapping myself around him then he kissed my forehead and I went to sleep to the sound of his heart beating through his shirt. I didn't have the nightmare again and I've never been able to sleep without Derek since that night. We've now been married for 7 years and it's been 10 years since that night November 28th, Tuesday 2006.

A/n sorry if you don't like this one I always try to do right by you guys so please let me know what you think comment and vote and I'll try to update very soon maybe over the weekend for you guys because there are some good ones coming up💚 love you.
Welcome if you've only just joined and thankyou if you've been here since the beginning it means a lot to me, that this is doing well it motivates me so much and all of you are wonderful!!