Its going to be okay (save me part 2)

****will contain some smut****** Continuation of 'save me' I really hope that you like this and that I haven't disappointed you with it... this is dedicated to Anny0696 who asked if there was going to be a second part so thank you for that.... hope y'all enjoy this💚
-L
---------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------this is not edited ----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------3 months after stiles was found
Derek's pov
After about a month of stiles being with us I went out one day and killed his captors and set the other slaves free that were there, I gave them clothes that I had bought from a cheap shop down the road and set them free, I could tell some of them hadn't been there long. I ripped the captors throats out... with my teeth then cleaned up before going back home to stiles who thought I was just going out grocery shopping.

I snuggled closer to stiles in bed when I turned the alarm off, he had been going back to school for about a month now, he still hadn't gotten over some of the nightmares though even though I assured him nothing would ever hurt him again. I woke stiles up gently and he stumbled out of bed and got in the shower after giving me a kiss and I went down stairs to start on breakfast, he had gained weight but was still not the same weight he had been before he was taken. When he came down I heard him creep up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist while burying his head in between my shoulder blades while he kissed my tattoo. Once I put breakfast on two plates I turned around in his arms and kissed his forehead to which he face me a content sigh, he looked up to me and then said "I'm finally easy for a pack meeting if you want to have one, sorry I wasn't ready earlier I just didn't like the idea of being in a crowded place" I smirked and then nodded "if you're sure" he kissed me and then nodded himself before saying "I am" after we had finished eating breakfast and stiles got dressed I dropped both him and Isaac off at school I let Isaac out and then sat back in the car with stiles who was just sitting there looking at school "at least it's Friday sti" I said to him he nodded and replied "I know I just kinda want to stay at home with you today. I held his hand and said "well after the pack meeting I'm all yours baby" he smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss as to which I closed the distance and kissed him then I lay my forehead to his and whispered "no go before I decide I'm not letting you" he chuckled slightly then got out the car saying "bye der" I smiled and then said "love you" he bent down back to eye level kissed me again and then said "love you".

After 3 I went to pick stiles and Isaac back up from school and went straight to the loft after stopping at McDonald's to get stiles a mcflurry because he was in the for mood for ice cream and Isaac a strawberry milkshake as well as a coffee for myself. Once back at the loft stiles went straight up stairs and ran a bath as he said he felt achy and Isaac went to the kitchen island to do his homework before the rest of the pack came over for the meeting. I was helping Isaac with his math homework because he can't stand it when I heard stiles say my name, I went upstairs to my room where I knew stiles would be and went in to see stiles standing at the bottom of the room completely naked I shut the door to my room making it soundproof even for werewolf hearing and went over to kiss stiles, once I pulled back I asked him what he was doing "der please I need you to have sex with me, I can't stop picturing what those men did to me and I just need you to have sex with me" he begged I looked at him sympathetically and then said "stiles I'm not sure if that's a good idea" to which he just looked at me and said "please der I need you in me like right now" I hesitantly nodded and then replied "okay baby but if at any point you want or need me to stop, you tell me immediately" he nodded and then jumped on me kissing me, I backed him into the wall and tapped his thigh signalling him to jump which he did and then I continued to kiss him, I took my lips from his mouth and started abusing his neck with my lips leaving purple marks down his neck and collar bone. While he threaded his hands through my hair. I put his on the bed and hovered over him kissing and kicking down to his belly button. I then took his member into my mouth teasing the tip and licking a stripe from the base to the top then I took it all in swirling my tongue around his now fully hard member, I stopped for a second with a obscene 'pop' and got the lube out of the drawer I spread some on my fingers and took him back into my mouth while pushing a finger in and out of him, once he got comfortable with that I added another digit scissoring my fingers and just brushing against his prostrate, he was morning and groaning while he ran a hand through my hair and trying to buck his hips which I held down. "De-der please I'm ready I need you" I took my fingers out and took my mouth off of his dick kissing up his chest eventually getting to his lips. Kissing him with everything I had I then poured some lube into my own throbbing member and lined myself up with his entrance I started going in slowly and letting him adjust after about a minute of waiting stiles nodded and then proceeded to say "der go please move I need you now" I started off slowly rolling my hips and just teasing his prostrate to which stiles was moaning at then he looked me in the eye and said "fas-faster d-de-Derek go faster" I complied almost immediately smacking into him at an unbelievably fast pace stole ran hands through his hair tugging on some ends and then he moved his hand down his body while making seriously attractive moans moving his hand to his throbbing member which was leaking some cum and he started to move his hand up and down I pinned his hands up behind him while kissing him and thrusting and said "baby your gonna cum without touching yourself just from me alone wait till I say you can come baby" he nodded while moaning and said "okay daddy" in such an innocent voice which turned me on even more I started thrusting even harder but careful not to hurt him. After about five more minutes I could feel the familiar feeling in my stomach signalling I was about to come so I said "okay baby come for me" while stroking him, it took all of two strokes for stiles to blow, white string of cum coming off of his member all over his stomach and my hand he came with a loud shout and moan of "daddy" which had me blowing my load almost simultaneously, I rode out our highs and then slipped out of him lying down behind him. Stiles snuggled into me and I kissed his forehead "thank you der, best sex ever by the way" I just chuckled slightly kissing his forehead and said "do you feel better? I didn't hurt you did I?" He shook his head no and replied "yeah I feel ten times better than i did this morning and don't be silly you'd never hurt me I know that, but I'm not gonna be able to sit properly for about a week" I just laughed a rare laugh that was reserved for him and then kissed his lips. I ended up texting the pack to come tomorrow instead and me and stiles just stayed in bed eventually falling asleep but before we did he whispered "I love you der.... so so much" he looked at me smiled, kissed my lips and then pulled back and I replied "I love you too sti, more than you'll ever know"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n I am so so sorry that was probably shit but there you go....

please comment and vote and let me know what you think💚
Love y'all