Damn witches

Derek's pov
I was walking through the woods when I smelt the familiar sent of stiles, so I headed in that direction. When I got so close I didn't see anything so I looked around confused because I was certain that it was stiles. I got close to where the sent was the heaviest. And looked around I found a blanket on the floor and a small baby curled up sleeping soundly. I picked up the baby and sniffed it again just to make sure that it was stiles and then I was certain I called Scott first and told him to come to the lost as soon as he finished school because it was important. He said he would and then hung up because I knew that stiles would need supplies I took him to the store and got a couple things before going back to the loft I didn't know how old he was but he wasn't exactly a baby I thought he might have been about 4( my pal chose the age) but I wanted to wait until Scott got to the loft to confirm it, while I was in the store I got a lot of extra unnecessary attention which bugged me a shit load, I bought diapers, food, toys and clothes.

When Scott came by later that day he confirmed the age I thought he was and asked me whether I had told his dad or asked deaton anything yet I shook my head no then mentally cursed myself for not doing so before Scott saying something. I went to Deaton first to see whether he could do anything immediately. Once I got there I told Deaton everything I knew so far and then he contemplated his ideas then spoke them to me so that I knew what he was thinking because funnily enough I'm not a mind reader so I didn't have a clue what he was thinking.  He told e that he knows a which did this to stiles but he doesn't know how to change him back right away so he was going to contact some witches he was allied with and then he would contact me agin he told me I should just make the most of it and that he would try and get stiles fixed as soon as possible because he knew we couldn't last long without him in any circumstance. Once I found that out from deaton I thanked him and went to the stilinski residence holding stiles in my arms who just babbled about random topics. I knocked on the door and heard me stilinski make his way to the door slowly once he opened it he looked at me super confused and then said "please tell me that's not stiles at age 4 and just looks like stiles aged 4" I sighed "I'm sorry I found him in the woods like this there was nothing I could do. The sheriff just nodded acceptant lay and stepped aside for Derek to walk in he did so and told the sheriff everything that had happened so far he also told him that he would take care of stiles because he knows that the sheriff is working and also the other betas are in school so he's the only one around to actually take care of the younger stilinski.

Once the first week was up stiles and Derek were closer than ever and stiles wouldn't make physical contact with anybody else including Scott and his own father- to which John seemed quite offended as well as Scott since they'd been friends since they were younger than the age stiles is in this form now. But every time stiles would cry because he's hurt himself he would cry even more if it wasn't Derek comforting him and Derek knew why even before stiles got turned into a baby it was because he was his mate, and they will always feel more comfortable and safe around one another especially stiles because he had no supernatural advantage like Derek.

It took a month before deaton fixed stiles and when he was fully transformed he thanked Derek awkwardly. "Hi uhm Derek erm can I erm talk to you for a uhm minute please?" He stuttered out after the pack had gone home for the night after the pack meeting I nodded and led him out of the kitchen to the couch where I thought he'd be more comfortable but he just started pacing "stiles calm down please and tell me what's wrong" stiles did as he was told and stopped pacing and stood in front of Derek calming his breathing when Derek held his hand and looked at him in his eyes. "So what's wrong?" He asked again gently. Stiles breathed in and said "I wanted to thank you for everything you did while I was 4 years old I know I must have been a hassle and I know I talk all the time so I'm really sorry about that and I also wanted to thank you for letting me sleep with you because I had nightmares and I don't exactly know why I calmed down with you but I did so I wanted to thank you for putting up with me for as long as you did without ripping my throat out with your teeth" stiles spoke quickly sucking in a heavy breath once he had finished. Derek just chuckled "you're my mate... That's why you feel so safe and comfortable with me. And of course I did all that stuff for you because I wanted you to be happy and even if that's what it takes, I would do it-" before I could finish my sentence stiles had pressed his lips against mine and it took me a second to react but I eventually did kissing him back, once we pulled apart for a breath I pressed my forehead against his and whispered "love you sti" he sighed a fulfilled and happy sigh and replied "love you too der"

Hope you liked it please let me know what you think and please comment words that you want me to add into the fan fictions, be as spontaneous as you like.
Love y'all
-L