Man whore

A/n sorry it took so long for this I do apologise and it doesn't get resolved at the end so I apologise for that also... Hope you can forgive me just these exams are taking their toll on my, on half term now so will try and update. Sorry again -L
Stiles' pov
"I'm going on a date with Erica tonight" Derek said to me from the opposite side of my room I spun round in the chair on my desk and looked at him "is this a date or a one-night stand?!" I replied slightly annoyed. "Why do you care so much?" He asked me concerned "because you keep hurting people because your using them!" I replied angrily he looks at me with is usual brooding face hen said "again... Why do you care?" I gave him a serious expression "because you're wasting your time sleeping with people you don't want to be with, just find someone who you love and settle down with them" which isn't what I wanted to reply but did. "I'm going out with Eric's so I'll talk to you later?" He said back to me face now looking more concerned I just turned back around facing my computer sighing "yeah, whatever".

Scotts pov
I tuned around to see stiles walking this way, "dude what're you doing here thought you were hangin' with Derek today?" He just looked at me like it was obvious "he's gone to have a one-night stand with Erica" he replied emotionless " dude, shit I'm sorry... You're too good for him anyway" I replied "that makes me feel more insecure, thanks Scott!" He replied sarcastically then left with his head down smelling of sadness.

Derek's pov
How dare stiles try and tell me what is right and wrong he is my best friend he's supposed to support me not get me down, he knows how insecure I am especially when it comes to my feelings. I just wish I could tell him I was in love with him, instead of disappointing him because I always sleep with different girls to get my mind off him. We had an argument last night he told me not to come around today...
----------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since I last spoke to stiles and I've been sleeping with more people just to get over him, my heart hurts and I want to be with him badly.... But I can't face rejection not off of him, he's the only human I care about.
I wish I could tell him.

Stiles' pov
I told Derek not to talk to me I didn't think he'd listen I thought he would try to stay in my life. Not just walk away but that's all he did he's not tried to contact me since our argument. What did I do to deserve this? Does he really just not want to be in my life?

I just want to be loved by Derek hale.
I just want to be loved by stiles stilinski.