He's mine ... No he IS mine!

A/n dedicated to Ellie who gave me this idea... I love you and I hope you like it. If you have any requests please let me know dm me or comment don't be shy, there is a little stydia in this btw (definitely not endgame)💚.

Stiles' pov (sorry had to for this specific one)
Lydia text me before, she wrote "stiles I need to talk with you... In private" to be honest I didn't know how private we could get than seeing each other in person so I text her back telling her to meet me at the park in the middle of town to which she replied "give me an hour" I reluctantly agreed but if it was urgent then I didn't want to keep her waiting. I walked to the park not wanting to take my jeep because I felt like a walk plus it was nearly sunset and I love walking around when the amber light of the sun is glowing making everything look perfect and beautiful. Once I got to the park Lydia was just pulling up in her car. I walked over "so... What's up?" I asked concerned about why she needed a private face-to-face discussion with me. She looked at me blushed and then looked back down I just gestured for her to answer my question "stiles... I know that you're bi but would you fancy going on a date with me?" I looked at her astonished "wh-what?" "Will you go on a date with me" she repeated showing more concern and worry on her face, compared to her happy smile which usually covers it. I stammered a bit still in shock of what she had just asked me she looked at me even more concerned than before because I hadn't answered her yet once I got that, that was the expression on her face I answered "yeah sure lyds, when and where?" She looked happier now her smile was stretched across her face "erm I was thinking Saturday at the diner?" I just shrugged "yeah sounds good then, I'll see you in school tomorrow" as I was walking home, dwelling on what had just happened I had agreed to go out with Lydia, wtf stiles. Don't know why I did it, I mean it couldn't hurt I mean like she said I was bi. But I was slightly more on the gay side of bi, I suppose I didn't want to let her down whereas if we go on a date and it doesn't work out no hard feelings right? but saying no to her on the spot would have just been harsh.
The date with Lydia wasn't that bad to be honest. I just wasn't feeling it that much and I don't think she was either but we had fun, to be honest now that I was over my obsession with her I kinda felt like a sibling relationship with her worked best I treated her a bit like a little sister even though she was older than me, I felt like I had a responsibility to protect her like a big brother would. We finished our meal and then she drove me home on the way to my house we were talking and we had a mutual agreement that we should just stay friends, she took the lead in that conversation and then I told her about being slightly more on the gay side of bi so I'd be her wingman if it ever came to it or I'd go shopping with her if she desperately needed me to.  Jumped out of her car walking to my door waving back at her before walking inside, my dad was on a night shift a the station so he wasn't in, I walked up to my room, getting ready to go to bed I took my top off and then my pants sliding into bed with just sweat pants and boxers on, that's when I heard my window open "hi sourwolf" I said not looking at him but sensing it was him "how was the date?" He asked slightly annoyed, I rolled over as he climbed in next to me looking up at him "it was you that told me to go out with her so I didn't hurt her feelings" he looked at me and rolled his eyes "I didn't think you'd actually listen to me" I snuggled into him "I love you sourwolf, nothing will change that" he kissed my forehead and smiled "love you too... Idiot".
Derek told stiles a week before Lydia asked him out that he thought she was going to, he and Derek were a secret so nobody knew about them, making the whole pack think that they were both single which is why he told stiles to go on a date with Lydia, even though Derek had told stiles a month prior to that, that he was his mate.