Stiles don't leave me

Stiles' pov
It was a Tuesday, the night before we'd had a pack meeting about the berserkers and Kate and we had decided that today was the day we were going to take them out, Derek had warned me not to come,we had a whole fight about it the night before, I should've listened but now I was lying on the floor blood pooling around me making me feel tired but I was choking on my own blood even a little dribbled out from my mouth. But all I could think about was Derek and how right he was... I should've stayed home.

*2 hours earlier*
Still stiles' pov
"I still can't believe you're not letttig me join the fight Derek it's so unfair!" I yelled getting in his face, we had been arguing for at least half an hour already as the pups were all cowering in the living room trying not to listen to what was going on in the kitchen but even without the werewolf hearing they could hear us "stiles when are you going to get that you're not strong enough to be in a werewolf fight!" Derek yelled back at me, I looked down 'low blow derek' I thought to myself "excuse you I've save everyone in your fucking pack at least once you dickhead so therefore y'all actually need me around to save your asses!" I shouted poking him in the chest, which made him growl at me, "I don't see why you can't let me come and fight with you I get that I'm just the puny human and can't do anything around here I mean come on I trip over myself but Derek you could at least let me come with you, because at least then if you needed a backup plan I was there to create one. You know like I always do!" I added on still yelling "stiles when are you going to get that I don't l t you come because I can't loose you" he yelled then looked down "not you" he whispered still with his head down "der I'll be fine" I said placing my hand on his shoulder "no stiles you're not coming" he said finally and then walked away into the living room where the pack was. He said something and then they were all going to the door, they nearly got out of the door when I yelled "Derek wait!" He turned around and sighed then nodded his head signalling for the pups to leave I ran up to him from the kitchen and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist I kissed him with all I could then pulled back for a breath and rested my forehead on his, I whispered "love you to the wolf moon and back, each star each kiss, each night" then pecked his lips again then he whispered back "love you forever and always as long as the moon keeps shining throughout our nights" I then jumped down off him give him one last kiss and then he left the room. Once he was out I whispered 'be careful' to myself knowing he'd be able to hear it.
It was an hour later when I decided 'screw it I'm going to find my mate and help him and the pack they can't keep me away' and left the loft, I tracked Derek's phone to an abandoned warehouse type building and entered my steel baseball bat clutched in my hands like a knife or gun with a well trained hunter. I followed the sounds of growls and howling and strategised my plan before going out. I saw Derek pinned to the floor so I grabbed the wolfs bane laced knife out of my back pocket and moved toward them I swung my bat first knocking the berserker off of Derek landing on the floor beside him then dug my knife across the berserkers chest in one fluid movement before smashing its skull carcass with my bat. Derek gave ,e a harsh look and then it softened some "I told you not to come!" He yelled at me "yeah! Well I just saved your ass as per usual so back the fuck off" I yelled back, I kissed him quickly whispering live you and he did the same back until we heard Scott yell "guys little help" I swung my bat in my hands and ran over to Scott smashing the skull of the berserker tackling him until it stopped moving and was dead I was about to go for the last berserker when I felt something sharp cross my stomach and I fell to the floor and I saw Kate being tackled by Derek while Scott took my bat and killed the last berserker they both finished at the same time and immediately ran to my side where Isaac was already pulling out pain "this is why I told you not to come stiles I knew you'd get hurt" Derek yelled " oh sorry sweetie I'll let you all get killed next time" "stiles I can't loose you!" Derek yelled again looking away "I brought my arm up and pulled him chin to look at me "and you're not going to baby" Isaac was crying by my side wiping his tears in the shoulder of his own t-shirt while taking my pain as I spoke to Derek "bite me" I said softly "no! There's a chance you might not survive it and I'm not risking you dying" Derek responded "DEREK! I'm already dying just bite me! You idiot" I yelled getting frustrated as I felt myself get drowsy as more blood poured onto the floor Derek looked at me only concern in his eyes then nodded "okay" he pulled up my t-shirt and bit down on my hip as I stifled a groan, then darkness.

As soon as I opened my eyes Derek was at my side "how long was I out?" I asked "a few hours, brought you back here so you'd be more comfortable if it worked" I nodded "so it worked?... I'm a werewolf" I asked smiling crazily "yeah baby you're a werewolf, just one thing though baby you're eyes... They're red" I looked up at him confused I sat up so I was facing him "how is that possible?" I asked really confused "it's because if the mate bond... The lack will treat you the same as they treat me" he replied I opened my mouth into a little 'o' shape and them sighed and said "oh my god you smell amazing I just want your dick in me... Why do you smell that good?" I groaned out placing myself on Derek's lap and sniffing in the crook of his neck "that's also the mate bond... You might be a little horny for a few days" Derek replied I sighed happily into his neck "thank god because I want you now more now than I think I have in a while" I moaned his delicious scent filling my nostrils Derek chuckled at my reply and whispered "I love you, I thought I lost you before" I kissed him with everything I had then replied "I love you too handsome sourwolf"
A/n please vote ad comment wicked lice to hear your thoughts on this💚