The criminal

A/n been 9 years since my dad died so if I don't update tomorrow you k ow why love y'all 💚.

Stiles' pov
Derek was hunted by the police AGAIN because of Scott and I we just seemed to be placing he blame on him all the time because we didn't really know who else to blame because we didn't have that many friends but he always seemed to take it better than we thought he would Scott always said he thinks that Derek does it for me but I know he's just trying to tease me because I've had a huge crush on him since the first time I was him like 5 years ago. I had no clue where Derek was hiding this time but the police couldn't find him and my dad kept asking questions I hoped and prayed that he was safe but I couldn't do anything about it until I got home from school, the whole any in school my mind was just filed with Derek. Me and Derek, me andderek holding hands, me and Derek kissing passionately, me and Derek doing some very mature context n my fantasies when I was pulled back to reality by Scott nudging me as the teacher was asking me a question "what sorry sir?" I asked he replied with "oh I was just asking whether you were paying attention stilinski!" He shouted "well I am now coach" I said "well thank you stilinski!" He replied annoyed I just looked down no got on with he work that was in front of me. 30 minutes later the bell went and I got to go home I ran to the parking lot jumping in my blue jeep turning the key and reversing out of my parking spot driving home when I got home my dads squad car was no where to be found so that told me he s still in work and he'd been working late recently because of the whole Derek thing. Once I got into the house I ran straight to the fridge grabbing food and a bottle of apple juice then I ran to my room to get a head start on my assignment. When in the reflection of my laptop in saw I figure so I turned around to see who it was and Derek was stood there.
Stiles:"shit wtf you doing in my room?"
Derek:"well sorry stiles but I didn't really have a choice" he yelled grabbing me out of my desk chair and pinning me up against my closed bedroom door.
Stiles:"sorry"
Derek:"oh you're sorry well thank you stiles that  makes me feel so much better his is the second time you and Scott have got me in shit and I swear it will be the last"
Stiles:"yeah totally agree last time" I said casually glancing at his eyes then for a split second I looked at his lips but he noticed, he did it to me to before kissing me still pinning me against my door I was shocked at first then kissed back afte rather kiss Derek unpinned me from the wall and let go of my shirt "oh god please tell me it's no a dream this time" I said not really thinking about it before saying it. "You've been dreaming about me?" Derek asked concerned "well you weren't actually supposed to know that but since you now know you're an attractive guy and I'm not going to deny I anymore I've been hiding my feelings from you for 5 years... Derek I think I'm in love with you please don kill me" I said shyly but confidently. He looked back at me shocks then said "Jesus Christ stiles 5 years but ... I think I love you too" then we kissed passionately heading towards the bed to do some mature context if you know what I mean.

A/n thank you guys if your still reading from the beginning or welcome if you've only recently joined would love it if you hacked out my other story. Which contains.  Some sterek and is mostly destiel but would love if you checked it out ad let me know what you think of both. All comments ad votes are appreciated. Thank you.