Sealing the deal

A/n sorry I haven't updated I want seems like forever but I have been struggling to write this one because I don't want to let you down and I've been really busy so without further ado... warning this one-shot will contain some mature sexual natures so please be warned... Just saying.oh yeah and quick shout out please follow sterek_malec on Instagram. I've made this one slightly longer cause I feel guilty for being inactive.. Sorry again. Ps. If you don't likes it I suggest you don't read.💚
Stiles' pov
I wanted Derek so bad but he wanted to stay true to me and keep me as long as he could, he also didn't want to take advantage of me which I found super sweet so we hadn't actually done anything together yet except kiss hold hands cuddle and sleep together (and not in a sexual way). Derek was waiting until I turned 18 to finally take my virginity but I was hungry for him I had always wanted him to take it and that was when we met five years ago. And now it was only 5 minutes till my 18th birthday I was driving round to Derek's house. A minute till my 18th birthday I pulled up outside his house and I walked inside as slowly but as fast as I could manage I wanted him so bad I was too eager I wanted his naked sweaty body on mine as we fooled around naked I wanted him to be inside me I reached the top of the stairs sighed and took out my phone while placing the sign I had under my arm I checked the time it was still 10 seconds till I was 18 and I wanted to wait at least 20 seconds and then it got till ten seconds after midnight I finally knocked on the door holding up the sign so he could see it through the peephole I was expecting him to look out first but he didn't he just opened the door straight away and sighed saying "you smell so aroused" his eyes were still half shut so he hadn't yet seen my sign once he did and seemed more awake he just smiled and said "well you better come in then" I smiled we were going to do the do I threw my lips on his hungrily he bit my lip a little asking for access which I granted letting our tongues slide against each other he took his top off throwing me onto the bed I copied his action and started unbuckling my pants he then slid them down saying I bet I can take them off much better in a husky sex God like voice I blushed and kissed him again he took my jeans off and threw them to the floor so I was just in my boxers on his bed he kissed my boner through my boxers licking up my chest I was so turned on I let out a little moan and Derek jut smirked sucking on my neck giving me a hickey. He finally took my boxers of and his own pants leaving his own boxers on saying "are you sure you want to do this?" I groaned and just replied "yes sour wolf take me" he started sucking on my dick I was feeing so much pleasure I groaned pulling his hair a little and running my hands through it after I was hard he then kissed me again I wanted to pleasure him now so I rolled us over so that I was on top of him and pulled his boxers down he just said "stiles you don't have t-" I interrupted and said "but I wanna taste this" he smirked at that and I took him in my mouth moaning at the pleasure I was feeling just by tasting it I started going quicker which made him arch his back and moan once he was hard I licked up my chest then kissed him, he flipped our positions again and went inside me going slow at first till I said "aww please go faster you won't hurt me I promise" he obeyed and did go faster I was moaning in pleasure as was Derek but a much more sexy moan. He unloaded in me and then started giving me blowjob again "Derek I think I'm gonna c-" I tried to get out as I climaxed in his mouth he took it all in swallowing and then kissed me saying "it doesn't matter... I love you happy birthday" I kissed him "God we're so redoing that all day... I love you too sour wolf" we both fell asleep naked on his bed until we woke up, natural daylight coming in through the window waiting to redo the whole thing several times in the same day. It was going to be a good day.