Surprise study visit

A/n trying to make up for not posting in so long will try and get back into routine pease start giving me your ideas, dm me or comment please as I am starting to run out of ideas and would really like to hear yours... Thank you for reading... Ly💚
Stiles' pov
I was in the library at university. Doing some research for my next class with some different people the closest to me being one of my best friends Lyla she was like my sister I was taking in a hushed tone to her because she was tuck on a math question I did about 20 minutes ago.
After uni I was back in the library as i needed to do some research for ideas because I was doing an English project both Lyla and I were sat at table books everywhere and my laptop in front of me with word and several different internet tabs on the screen we had to do research on mythical creatures and write a story for it which had to be realistic and not copy righted. My stomach growled as I was hungry and I hadn't had any dinner because I wasn't hungry and I forgot my money. Thats when Lyla decided to get easily distracted by every male in the room. "Stiles look at him I would so happily let him take me... Wait he's got a weeding ring on... And a child shit" I looked up instantly recognising the man walking around the library. I smirked at Lyla and simply said "you're so right he is gorgeous" (knowing my sourwolf could hear us) I shouted "handsome with the little cute boy come here a sec a and help me with this homework will you" Lyla looked at me horrified "STILES HES MARRIED WITH A CHILD... WHAT'RE YOU DOING!" She whisper yelled "HE COULD CRUSH YOU WITH HIS HAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT" she added "nah I bet he's a softie I laughed as he looked at me knowing I knew he could hear our whole conversation.

Lyla's pov
Stiles is so embarrassing how could he even shout that at a married man who has a child with him at the minute doesn't exactly strike me as single when he has a weeding ring on also the man looked over his way after stiles had shouted him very inconveniently, the older man crouched down whispered something to the child to which the child responded by looking around quickly he noticed where his dad was looking and ran up towards us his face illuminated upon seeing stiles, as he got closer I knew what he was shouting more clearly "dada... Da.da dada daddy" he ran up stiles picked him up now standing and smiled lovingly saying "hello baby boy" I was so shocked what had just happened then the gorgeous man came up behind them and kissed stiles passionately, I thought I was dreaming so I pinched myself realising this was reality I cleared my throat "what just happened?" I said astonished "Lyla I would like to introduce Derek my husband and our baby boy Isaac" stiles said "we've been best friends in uni for nearly 2 years how do you neglect to mention this?" I asked irritated stiles just looked at me and said "sorry" shrugging he then looked to Derek and said "what're you doing here?" Derek looked at him and said "I've been called in so I had to bring him I should be back later though shouldn't take to long" stiles just nodded in understanding (I had only just realised Derek was wearing a police uniform NYPD to be exact) "love you" stiles shouted after Derek as he kissed stiles and his son "love you too" Derek said before going out the door stiles then turned to me and said "can we finish tomorrow we still have a whole week and were nearly done but I need to focus on my baby right now" I just nodded stiles got his stuff together and left with is son even after they left I was still shocked and I don't think I had properly processed it. What the hell was going on? So stiles is married and has a child with said husband, how does one forget to mention they have an adorable child and a god like husband?.