Derek you're cheating

A/n hope you all like this, my cousin thenerdyghost helped me with this idea because she loves me and sterek so like I said hope y'all enjoy. And thenerdyghost I hope you like this and I've not disappointed you because I mean it was your idea so I hope you like it.💚

Stiles' pov
I was in a really childish mood but I was in school so I'd have to wait until I got home to fulfil my childish needs, I was only in first period and it was math -what torture is this- Scott was sat next to me on one side and Lydia on the other I just got on with my work but texted Derek during middle of it.

Me: Derek I love you.
Sourwolf:I love you too now what's wrong?
Me: do I only text you when somethings wrong?
Sourwolf: pretty much or you want something so what's wrong baby?
Me: I'm in a really childish mood and I'm in math which is super boring but don't worry I've done all the work so you're not allowed to shout at me.
Sourwolf: aww baby it's okay do you want me to come get you and we can fulfil your childish needs or are you gonna keep with school and be grumpy when you come out?
Me: can you handle grumpy me because I really cannot have another day off without being really sick?
Sourwolf: I can handle grumpy you okay? I'll come get you at the end of the day and I'll drive your jeep to my place... Sound okay?
Me: sounds perfect! you treat me so well sourwolf, I love you so much!.
Sourwolf: I love you too sti I'll see you later.

It was last period and we only had ten minutes left, this day had dragged so much but I couldn't wait to see my baby he was so good to me, I wondered what we were going to do to help me get over this little childish blip because I mean we couldn't have sex because that was too mature for my childish imagination right now. Ten minutes passed and the bell went and I ran out to Derek kissing him when I got to him and handed him my keys.

Once we got to his place it was dark because it was winter, he carried me up to the loft on his back and placed me on the couch when we got inside saying "so what do you wanna do to get over your childish phase?" I shrugged and then got enthusiastic "can we PLEASE play hide and seek?" He rolled his eyes kissed me and said "I'll d anything for you right now because you're being to cute for me to refuse, I'll count to 100, go and hide" I kissed him before getting up and running to find a hiding space .
After about 5 rounds of hide and seek I was hid in the best hiding place in the loft it took me about 50 seconds to find and about 1 to squeeze myself into the space "97..98..99..100 ready or not here I come" it took Derek about 30 seconds to find me once I squeezed myself out of the place I was hidden I turned to him and said "you're cheating you have werewolf powers and I have nothing you're cheating and it's not fair" I moaned crossing my arms having a little tantrum he looked at me kissed me and then said "sti I PROMISE I am not cheating you're just being predictable in your hiding places if you weren't so predictable I might not find you as easy" I shrugged and kissed him, about 4 games in I felt a tiny bit childish so after that last game, my childishness was completely gone I let Derek acknowledge this and then we just cuddled on the couch because of how much he loved me.
We then had a Star Wars marathon because it was a Friday night and my dad was away for the entire weekend so he let me stay with Derek because he didn't want me to be alone and because he knows I can't sleep without him so he didn't want it to be awkward for Scott if Derek had to stay with us to help me sleep. Plus my dad was fine with Derek and I because he knew that he treated me well and would never hurt me. My Sourwolf was actually a tiny little puppy.