He's the alpha, which makes you just as powerful.

A/n you all probably hate me for using stiles' point of view too much, so today I've gone for a different point of view. Hope you like it please comment and vote and look longingly at the super handsome man in the picture because he is just a GOD... Hope you like this💚...

Scott's pov
I walked into school with Isaac and stiles. Stiles had picked both Isaac and I up this morning, me first then Isaac I saw stiles stare lovingly at Derek he was so whipped but wouldn't admit it because 'Derek hated him' therefore meaning stiles would never confess his feelings for Derek unless he wanted his throat ripped out by Derek's teeth because that's what stiles thought would happen which just made me laugh. Isaac jumped in the back and sat in between the two front seats so he could talk to both me and stiles on the way to school, Isaac was talking about Derek being angrier than usual I just laughed it wasn't a shock, no wonder he was angry his mate was walking around him completely oblivious of the whole thing, I felt sorry for him especially  because he had to put up with Isaac and I being mates around him.
~~
Isaac and I sat with stiles at dinner he didn't look happy so it was like 21 questions for him but he was getting more frustrated, he couldn't stand it anymore when he yelled at both Isaac and I "guys just leave me alone! I'm not in the fucking mood" to which we just shut up and left him alone sat there in silence he looked confused "why did that work?" Stiles asked concerned "you're like the alpha when you give commands stiles" I practically whispered "why!?" Stiles asked again "because you're Derek's ma-mate" Isaac replied for me stiles looked at us in disbelief "you're lying just because I like him, that's a cruel joke guys" stiles spat out Isaac looked at him and then said "stiles we're not joking you really are Derek's mate" stiles got up quickly and then left Isaac and I walking out the school I had an idea of where he was going so didn't follow him.

Derek's pov
I heard stiles' jeep pull up outside and he stormed in nearly falling on his face a couple of times once he was in the loft he sounded frustrated shouting my name aggressively "DEREK!" I walked down the stairs casually "what's up sti-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine in a hungry passion I was shocked at first then kissed him back, once we pulled back I looked at him and said "what was that for?" He looked at me still slightly angry and whispered "why didn't you tell me I was your mate" I looked away " I didn't think you'd want to be with me so I thought I'd let you live your life" he put his hand on my jaw and made me look at him "are you kidding I've had a crush on you for 6 fucking years!" And then he kissed me again I whispered into the kiss smiling "love you sti" he smiled "love you too, idiot"