Study

Derek's pov
"Stiles wait up can I ask you a question?" I shouted as I ran down the hall to catch him up. "Erm sure Derek what's wrong?" He replied back to me "well I was wondering if erm your intelligent right? Would you please be my tutor as I'm failing like nearly every lesson and you're naturally good at everything" I replied nervously "why do you want me to do it I'm not declining you I'm just curious I mean Lydia's actually smarter than me so I'm just wondering?" He asked me I bowed my head I was desperate to tell the human how in love with him I was but sided against it and just replied "well I like you better plus Jackson can get a bit jealous" I laughed back "well yeah sure Derek I'll be your tutor if you want me to be" he replied I tried so hard not to smile as much as possible but just gave him a little smile while I hid my overjoyed face in a book I was holding "thank you stiles you're the best I'll see you later?" I replied turning on my heels to go and practice baseball "yeah see you later Derek" he shouted back from the bottom of the corridor.
After school I waited for stiles by his car where he told me to meet him via messenger who came into class and told the whole class where I needed to meet stiles I tried to hide the hint of embarrassment but I was smiling as well at the mention of stiles name. That's when I saw stiles walking toward me with a mountain of books in his hands so I walked half way to meet him and took the majority of the books out of his hands he sighed and said "thanks but you didn't-" "yes I did" I replied back interrupting him. I jumped into stiles jeep with him and we drove to his house. "Should we start with English?" stiles said looking at me concerned "that that'd probably be best"I replied nervously after about 1 hour of doing English stiles moved us slowly but steadily onto math "stiles I can't do this I hate math" (expression in the picture) then I flashed my eyes a dark red colour "tough shit Derek it's an essential" he replied back to me. After we had finished all of the work for one night I thanked him.

*2 months later*
After school I ran round to stiles house knocked repeatedly on the door until stiles finally answered when he did I ran I took him off his feet and spun him round hugging him "Jesus Derek what the hell is wrong" he asked me "just check this out stiles" I said handing him the piece of paper "English A math A economics A baseball A science A" he looked up at me amazed "I was getting F's this time two months ago I can't thank you more stiles" I replied then we both just stood there I nearly kissed him moving my face slightly forward and then didn't, rubbing the back of my neck embarrassed. Then I felt warm lips on mine and I was a bit startled at first then I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his waist then after we pulled back he said "don't you think there's a reason I agreed to tutor you?" "I hadn't thought of it like that I just thought it was cause I asked" "we weren't exactly best friends Derek" then I just kissed him saying into the kiss "well Stiles Stilinski will you go out with me?" "Of course I will"
A/n won't be posting on this for a couple of days or weeks but I hope you've liked it so far sorry.💚