Shifting (smut)

A/n please skip this if you don't like smut if you do in sorry because this will probably be terrible but I'm trying..... Based off the au^.
Hope you like it.
-L

Stiles pov
I texted Derek asking him to come over because my dad was on a late shift I told him I just wanted to cuddle considering it was the full moon but we all know I wanted more... I heard a tap on the window and looked out to see Derek I opened it and stepped back allowing him to jump in once he was in I bombarded him with a litter of kisses to his face deepening them every so often. He fell onto my bed so I got on top of him kissing him and making small marks on his neck which I knew would heal pretty much immediately but I knew it was getting him hot. I rolled my hips and he threw his head back in ecstasy and let out a low moan "just cuddle ey?" He smirked holding back a moan I smiled as I kissed him again and then he flipped our positions so that my back was on the bed and he was hovering above me he made a plethora of marks on my neck which wouldn't fade on me as easily as him while rolling his hips grinding down on me as I let out a satisfied moan scraping his back with the little nails I had then he licked up my neck while I leant my head further back to give him more access, feeling his canines sharpen as he got to the top of my throat. Then he pulled away and looked away from me grabbing his jacket. "I think this was a bad idea" he whispered still facing away from me I grabbed his hand as he went to take a step toward my window "wait! Are you leaving?" I asked he nodded slightly I pulled him back to face me "der you know I don't care if you turn into your werewolf form... You know it kind of turns me on" I whispered the last bit shyly a blush creeping across my face he lifted my chin up with a clawed hand leaning back in and whispering "you're so weird" I sighed contently as we got back into what we were doing quickly whispering "luckily" seductively in his ear as he shuddered and took both of our tops off, kissing the marks down my neck and making new ones on my collarbones kissing his way down to my waist band. He lifted me up slightly and took off my jeans and boxers in one swift motion revealing my hard member which was already leaking pre-cum he put the tip in his mouth licking over it and then spitting over me only to put his mouth back on it, swirling his tongue around my throbbing hard-on, I thrust my hips upward getting impatient as he took me all in bobbing his head up and down. When I was about to cum he let go with an obnoxious popping sound and instructed me not to, I hadn't even noticed that his pants and boxers had also gone while he was giving me a blowjob his rock hard 8' cock standing straight as he leaned back into me trailing kisses from my belly button to the bottom on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He then flipped me over so my stomach was on the bed and got the lube smothering some of his fingers in it as he went to prep me shoving one finger torturously slow into my hole, "I already prepared myself for you" I panted as it still felt good "hungry for my cock are we baby?" He whispered in my ear, my breath hitched "y-y-yes" I stuttered "I want you... Please" I begged him turning myself back around and lying flat on my back as I opened my legs in wait for him, he smirked and then licked and bit his bottom lip which made me shiver. He pushed his cock into me and asked "rough or slow?" I smirked and bit my own lip "I want to have to walk funny for a week" he just smirked at my comment then replied "rough it is" as he pounded into me at a fast pace with the occasional slow soft torturous ones which had me begging him to go faster and harder to which he always complied, I was a hot moaning mess and he just kept his pace and strength letting me have him, all of him. My moans weren't exactly quiet but they just seemed to get him more riled up and more horny to my delight. When he was close he started to jerk me off again so that we would both cum at the same time. I started panting more as i came all over our chests as he came inside me, we kept going through our highs and then lay next to each other cuddled into each other. If I hadn't just had the best sex of my life I would probably be grossed out with the fact that there is cum all over us but I couldn't seem to care. As Derek shifted back to human and I kissed him again ending with me snuggling into him and him kissing my forehead I whispered "best sex ever... Thanks for coming over" he smiled into my hair and then whispered "I knew this was a sex trap... Love you" I sighed feeling happy as I kissed his collarbone and peck and then whispered back "love you sexywolf"

Hope you liked this I know I'm not very good at smut but please let me know what you think..

Please Vote and comment💚