Nightmares

Derek's pov
Tonight was the night that we were going to find the berserkers and kill Kate I was ready ever since I grew up and realised the horrible shit she'd done to me when I was a teenager I just wanted to rip her throat out I knew they were hiding in the hospital and the rest of the pack were on their way it was just me and stiles in the loft I kissed him and told him everything was going to be alright I didn't really want him going because he could get hurt but he insisted and told me he wasn't staying behind.

*time lapse*
I had attacked Kate she was weakened but it wouldn't be for long I had some poisonous arrows which Chris had agreed to use on her even though it was hard being his sister he was using them, he saw the purpose he fired them out of his cross bow and shot her in the leg it weakens her but not enough that I could kill her as her berserkers were coming from everywhere, one of them got me and sliced my arm I knew it would heal but it was taking its sweet time that's when I decided to run.
Running,panting as I ran away from a berserker that was trying to catch me. Something I couldn't defeat even in wolf form, so I carried on running trying to find the pack, leading the berserkers away so we had a better chance in winning. Thats when I turned the corner still running just to see stiles be slashed in the throat by a berserker I howled out in pain then ran over to him after killing the berserker chasing me with strength I didn't know I had. I ran toward stiles skidding on my knees when I got close enough holding his head on my knee "shh I'll take the pain don't try to talk" I said he just nodded and his eyes started closing "no no no stiles keep your eyes open I can't live without you" he stopped breathing----
"Arrrghhh! no" I yelled then I felt myself been shaken "DEREK WAKE UP" I woke up stiles was there shaking me holding me "stiles?" "I'm here der I'm not dying or anything I'm right here" "how'd you know?" I asked "you were clawing the sheets shouting my name you were even whimpering" He replied back to me now crying in his arms "thank god you're okay I don't know what I would've don't if that was real I can't live without you" i whispered into his shoulder "I'm not going anywhere baby now try go back to sleep" he replied I lay back down hugging stiles like he was going to leave me in my sleep holding onto him like my life depended on it. 'I hate bad dreams especially when stiles is in them' I thought to myself before falling back asleep to the sound of my mates heartbeat.