Kinks

Stiles' pov
I walked into the loft to find Derek missing, no sign of him being here today everything was spotless which just wasn't like Derek. I checked all the rooms looking for him, cupboards, wardrobes, closets, every bathroom... he was no where to be seen.
I found a note on the kitchen island which said:
'You'll never find your precious werewolf boyfriend, my kind are to skilled for even you and the rest of your pack of mutts, say goodbye to your mate stiles, I'm sure he'd love to see you again but we both know that, that won't be happing, you should have became a werewolf when you were offered, you could have beat me stiles but oh well I'll beat Derek instead
kisses'
So l I rang Scott. Freaking out
"Dude I can't find Derek"
"Stiles I'm sure he's just gone out shopping or something, stop worrying"
"Oh I'm sorry Scott but I can't, it's as though he was never here, he's been taken"
"Well he'll probably turn up at some point he'll probably be back by tonight"
"No Scott he won't because he's been taken damnit"
"Alright what ever you say stiles, just go home"
I hung up after that, I know something is wrong but I'm just going to have to wait at least today.
A few days later I got a call from Scott
Alright your boyfriends missing
Yeah I know idiot I told you that the other day and you didn't believe me
Well sorry but you can over react a bit when it comes to him... or anything really
Scott I don't care just help me find him
I've already got a scent stiles meet me in the woods
Okay I'll be there in 5
Yeah see ya buddy

I got to the edge of the woods as Scott walked out. Motioning for me to follow him. We walked for like 45 minutes before we finally came up to a clearing in which Scott was trying to look for like a secret passageway, once I had found it I called him over then told him to call the pack as we don't know who took him and we might need back up. He did as I said and then we waited for the pack to show up which was no more than 15 minutes -damn werewolf speed- after that both Scott and I jumped down through the passageway first then the pack followed. Scott was just ahead of me leading me down the dark pathway so I didn't fall as I couldn't see anything -damn werewolf sight- and then we stopped "why'd we stop?" I asked Scott "shhh" he replied then a door opened and there was light which I had to blink a couple of times to get used to "I've been blinded" I whispered which made Scott and some other pack members chuckle so I snarled at them... both Scott and I walked through the door first to see Derek chained to a wall looking pissed but relieved to see us, I snorted slightly "babe if you wanted to try new things all you had to do was say, our sex life is" he cute me off "stiles shit the hell up, and get me down" Derek shouted.
After we got Derek down he rubbed his wrists then kissed me passionately "thought I'd never see you again" I whispered into the crook of his neck "can't get rid of me that easily baby" he said as he shushed me rubbing my back to calm down my heart rate. "I wouldn't mind trying out some bondage though" I whispered biting his ear "STILES! Too much information geez do you two want me and the rest of the pack to picture you fucking... cause it's working damnit" Scott yelled which made both me and Derek chuckle.
On the way out Kate caught us leaving who is apparently still alive and the rest of the pack joined together to kill her for good this time so we could just go home. I stayed behind Derek using my spark if she came near us to weaken her.
After both Derek and I got home, we just crawled into bed snuggling next to each other, he pulled me closer to my back was flat against his chest and whispered "love you" in my ear. I smiled then replied "love you too baby"
——————————————————————————————
A/n
So sorry I know this is so bad but oh well it's an update

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT