The spark

A/n hope y'all like it I know it's not that long but still it's an update.
-L
Derek's pov
I walked into the loft, sniffing stiles out I found him in the kitchen, cooking. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my chin on his shoulder, after I kissed him on the cheek "hiya baby" I whispered in his ear before kissing the spot just under it. He shuddered "hiya" he replied. I sniffed at what he was cooking taking in all the different smells, stiles must've noticed what I was doing because he said "it's lasagne, your favourite sourwolf" I smiled to myself turned the hob down and then spun him around in my arms giving him a big kiss, it's was passionate and hungry as well innocent and sweet all rolled into one. When we both pulled back gasping for breath stiles smiled and then said "someone's happy" giving me another quick peck before turning around and continuing what he was doing. I wrapped my arms back around him and started leaving a trail of hickeys on his neck while he moaned and rolled his eyes back as well as moving his neck to the side to give me more access, I licked at bit at his exposed flesh making him give out a low moan. Then I kissed his cheek and walked away while she mumbled to himself "fucking tease" I just laughed to myself and sat down on the couch, once stiles was done with the lasagne and he'd boxed it up for later he came into the living room and sat down on my lap snuggling into me more and getting comfortable. I kissed his temple then stiles looked up at me and said "what's wrong baby, what's eating at you?" I looked down at him smiled and then said "there's a pack in our territory that refuses to leave on Scott's command so I'm gonna have to go down there and sort it out" stiles sniggered and then said "geez Scott can't do anything these days.... can I come with you?" I laughed because what he said was so true and then nodded to answer his question he smiled at me and then got off of my lap pulling me up and said "come on then sourwolf lets go show them who's boss" I grabbed my keys and my signature leather jacket before leading stiles out to where the other pack was based. As we walked up to them we just stood as the rest of the pack started gathering in a horseshoe pattern behind the alpha who was stood about 10feet away from stiles and I. "You seriously brought a useless human to hold you back?" The alpha -Lucas- laughed. Stiles just shook his head "tut tut tut you silly dog, He's not the one that needs holding back" he grinned, Lucas looked at him stepped forward and then said "well well well looks as though this pathetic human wants to challenge us guys" to which the rest of his pack chuckle along with their alpha "y'know you should really stop calling me names" stiles spat out as he stepped forward challenging the alpha "really? why? are you getting upset you useless child" Lucas smirked "I really did warn you" stiles said before he waved his hands sending the alpha down to his knees in pain. I rested my hand on stiles shoulder and he stopped hurting the alpha, he stood up and then I spoke up and said "leave this territory and don't come back, it's claimed and quite frankly I won't stop him next time, he will kill you and your pack" Lucas scoffed at me and then said "my pack is more powerful than this spark will ever be, what if I don't agree to your plan?" I stood up straighter nodded at stiles and then said "well then you leave me no choice" again with the wave of his hands stiles had gotten Lucas and his whole pack down doubling over in pain "you see what's happening right now is I'm breaking every single bone in your body multiple times and stopping you from healing, you still think you can take me, you filthy hound? I'm the most powerful spark that has walked the earth in 1,500 years. You can't beat me" stiles shouted over the grunts and screams of the pack. Lucas eventually put his hands up in surrender so stiles stopped once again, Lucas got the strength to stand back up and then said "okay we'll leave, we won't bother you anymore just please stop" stiles laughed and turned to face me "you know I've always loved it when dogs beg, it's so cute" he said with and evil smile "so you agree to not come back ever?" I asked with my alpha voice, which was more amplified due to stiles' magic. Lucas whined and bared his neck in submission then nodded "THEN GO!!!" I yelled. His whole pack cringed and started running off. Stiles looked at me pleading so I nodded, with a wave of his hands he made the roots of a tree branch come up and trip Lucas to the ground. Once he finally got up again he ran off faster and both stiles and I were laughing so hard. "Thanks for letting me come baby, you know I enjoy our days out" stiles said once he stopped laughing. I smiled kissed him up against a tree hungrily and then said "let's go home my prince" stiles nodded as I let him down and then jumped on my back for a piggy back he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck while laying his head down on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek then said "love you sourwolf" I smiled turned my head to kiss him and then replied softly "love you too my beautiful mate"

Please vote and comment
let me know what you think.... it's appreciated. Thanks💚