Unknown user

A/n I hope you like this angel78871 and that I didn't disappoint you, thank you for requesting. Enjoy💚
-L
Stiles logged onto his dating apps to find that he had a message from Alpha_DH to which he immediately replied, he and alpha_DH had been talking for over 5 months and they were planning to meet up very soon. Stiles had already sent him a picture of his face but the other user didn't which stiles didn't mind because he just thought he was shy stiles and the other user had known almost everything about each other(well at least they thought they did).
*two days later*
Today was the day stiles and Derek were finally going to meet up they said that they would meet in the park in the middle of beacon hills.
Stiles' pov
I was walking to the park very slowly I didn't have to be there for another 15 minutes and it was like a 5 minute walk to the park even with how slow i was going now, one I got there I sat on a swing and text Scott saying I was at the park, Scott was a bit worried about me because I was essentially meeting a stranger even though he didn't feel like a stranger to me, about 10 minutes later something happened which caused me to lift my head up "hi stiles" I heard someone say which I immediately thought was Derek but shook the thought out of my head it couldn't be him then I looked up "de-Derek? What're you doing here?" I asked slightly confused as to how he knew where I was "this is where we said we'd meet... I'm alpha_DH" he said putting his head down slightly my jaw just dropped "w-wa-what?" I said in disbelief "I'm the guy you've been talking to for the past 6 months when I realised it was you due to the picture I didn't send one back because I thought you'd stop talking to me and I couldn't have that because I am I love with you stiles stilinski" he admitted I just looked at him "d-Derek is this a joke? Are you toying with my emotions? Are you trying to hurt me?" I asked as he just looked at me shocked "why would I want to hurt you it's not a joke and I'm not playing" he replied matter of factly. "I only got that stupid dating site because i knew that you'd never like me back and here you are confessing that we've been talking for nearly a year and that you're in love with me?" I said confused "yeah - wait what? You're in love with me too?" He asked astonished "always and forever sourwolf" I admitted "oh my god I'm so glad because that means that me telling you that your my mate isn't as hard now that you actually like me back I-" "wait I'm your mate?" I asked interrupting him, he just nodded I got up from the swing walking over to him, he just looked at me confused with his head slightly tilted as I walked over. I stood directly in front of him his eyes softened as he looked at me with hope I smashed my lips into his, it took him a second to react but he did kissing me back and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I should've known it was you alpha_DH, obviously it was alpha_derek hale, how could I be so stupid and not figure that out, and you even told me that your name was Derek God why am I so stupid?" I said into the kiss, he pulled away and said "I have no idea mischief or should I say mieczyslaw?" He smiled while I just looked at him shocked "you know my real name?" He nodded "of course I do, but I'm gonna keep calling you stiles because I know you prefer it so ... I love you stiles stilinski" I kissed him again "I love you too Derek hale".
*5 years later*
After that day both stiles and Derek deleted all of their dating apps they have been together for those 5 years and got married on the second year because they already knew everything about each other. They had 2 children which stiles conceived a boy Isaac Boyd hale and a beautiful little girl Talia Claudia hale and stiles was pregnant with their 3rd and 4th child (twins) a boy and a girl which they were going to call Parker Aiden hale and Allison Laura hale, stiles was finally happy which he never thought he would be and he was married to the most perfect man in the world to his assumption who was loving, caring and just overall amazing he never thought his life would turn out like this "stiles I love you" Derek said wrapping his arms around stiles placing his hands on stiles little bump as he came into the house with Isaac and Talia, who ran over to him and hugged his legs "I love you too baby... I love you too" he mumbled as he turned round to kiss his husband.