The family's in town

A/n Derek's family are still alive in this one btw the fire didn't happen... Hope you like it💚
Derek's pov
BUZZBUZZBUZZ I picked up my phone to see that Laura was calling me I sighed then answered.
"I'm not bringing him over Laura get over it." I growled into the phone I heard her giggle a little bit "but Cora already asked him and he said yes" I sighed clearly defeated then she spoke again "plus mum really wants to meet your mate Derek you've only let Cora see him" I growled again "not purposely she walked in on us when he was here lucky for her we were just watching tv and cuddling" I heard her laugh "well she still saw him even if it wasn't intentionally" I sighed "okay well what day do you want us?" I could hear the smile form on her face knowing that she had won "Thursday please" "do you want us to bring anything?" I asked "nope just yourselves" she practically sang in victory I just nodded "okay well Laura I've got to go I can hear stiles coming up the stairs to the loft" "okay see you Thursday little brother" "yeah see ya Laura" I replied knowing that stiles was just coming through the door after I said that I hung up.
As stiles walked through the door I attacked him with my face giving him a passionate kiss when we pulled apart he said "what was that for" "for being you because I adore you" I smiled back at him a blush forming on his face "love you too der" I now gave him a serious face "why did you agree to dinner with my family?" "You've met my dad and I knew they were bugging you because they haven't met me yet so when Cora asked the other day I just wanted to get the pressure off you... Sorry" he replied guiltily and nervously "aww no stiles don't be sorry" I said feeling guilty and pulling him immediately into a hug.
* 2 days later (Thursday)*
I was pacing the floor in mine and stiles' apartment(the loft) panicking slightly when stiles came down the stairs he was wearing a red and white plaid shirt unbuttoned with a black tee underneath and black skinny jeans with his black and white converse when he was half way down the stairs I swear my heart stopped and he stopped as well saying "do I look okay?" I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding in and said "yes, they're gonna love you" he walked down the remainder of the stairs and give me a passionate kiss mumbling into the kiss "you look great in those clothes but I bet they'd look even better on the floor when we come back" I smiled pulling back saying "I agree, that's if my family don't scare you off so you actually decide to come back with me" he blushed and looked down "I'm your mate, I'm always going to love you, no matter what" "love you too" I replied giving a quick peck before we left jumping into the Camaro. As we pulled up outside I gave stiles' hand a little squeeze then got out of the car once we pulled up to the house, I heard Laura going to open the door before she did, she came running out giving me a hug by practically jumping on me "hi little brother" I wrapped my own arms around her "hi big sis" once she let go of me I re-held stiles' hand "this is stiles... Stiles,Laura" stiles held his hand out but was surprised when she hugged him "sorry I'm a hugger not a hand shaker especially when it comes to my brothers boyfriend" she said a little too excitedly after she pulled away from him and stiles looked at me with a smile when Laura turned away to lead us inside I could tell he was nervous because he reeked of nervousness. Dinner was extremely awkward for both me and stiles my family kept telling him embarrassing stories and nearly interrogating him for the majority of the time. Once dinner was over both stiles and I went back to the loft and when we were in there I said "baby I am so, SO sorry you had to endure that" he looked at me smiling "it's okay sourwolf it wasn't that bad, just promise me something?" I was slightly confused but said "anything" anyway he smiled looked down and said "promise me that the next time I have to be in front of your whole family is at our wedding?" He asked blushing profusely. I smiled kissed him passionately and then got down on one knee "stiles stilinski will you marry me?" His hands covered his mouth and he was crying he could barely form words "y-ye-es" I slipped the ring on his finger and kissed him again whispering in his ear "I love you" once he regained his composure he said it back "I love you too".