:3:

Jimin groaned. All through his classes in the morning he had been close to falling asleep against his desk and if it hadn't been for his very aware and very strict teachers, he probably would've let himself sleep through his lessons. But at least it was lunch now and he could give his brain a short break from school work.
He sat with his friends, Seokjin, Taehyung and Hoseok in the corner of the canteen.

"Dude you look terrible, holy shit" Seokjin sounded slightly shocked, pointing out the obvious once again.

"Jin shut up, you'll only make him feel worse!!" Taehyung hit Seokjin in the arm and scowled at him. Jin responded by rubbing his arm and frowning.

"Tae, its fine don't worry" Jimin yawned and rested his head against the table. He was absolutely exhausted, and one hundred percent ready to pass out. He still didn't understand why he was this tired. Well, he was awake until 1am and had previously had a very tiring dance lesson.
As he thought about dance class again, he noticed Yoongi walking over to his friends. He was friends with the 'cool kids' who were oh so popular. Jimin couldn't help but feel like going over and talking to Yoongi, but what if he accidentally said something stupid in front of all his, probably quite judgemental, friends. So after considering it for a couple minutes, he decided against it and stayed sat with his own friends. Although he didn't hesitate to stare at Yoongi until he noticed one of his friends, Namjoon, staring right back at him. Jimin quickly looked away and sighed. Idiot, what are you fucking doing? He thought to himself.

For some reason, when the bell went he was somewhat relieved. He just wanted to go home, but he'd have to push through a few more hours of school before he got, what felt like a luxury right now, to go home. Jimin pushed down on the table to help himself stand, and trudged to his next class. Every step hurt and his muscles were still aching from earlier, luckily it wasn't as bad as it had been at first. He was walking so slow, that before he even got to his class, the lesson had already started. Right now he didn't really care.

But if only he had walked faster, it would never have happened.