:27:

"Y-Yoongi please!" Jimin sobbed, what had he done to deserve this.

"Jimin, it's for the best, please" this was killing him. It was killing both of them. Yoongi couldn't stand Jimin hurting, and Jimin couldn't stand Yoongi hurting him. Everything was falling apart and Jimin just didn't understand.

"Yoongi I'll do anything!! I love you so much please!" Jimin was coughing due to crying so hard, which made it even harder for Yoongi.

"Jimin stop."

"Just tell me what I did wrong!!" He begged Yoongi to stay, or at least tell him the problem. But he refused. He just kept telling Jimin to stop, and eventually he did.

"Just forget anything ever happened."

"I give up" Jimin whispered.

"W-what..?" Yoongi didn't want to hear those words. He didn't want Jimin to give up.

"I give up trying to find love. I give up trying to be happy. I give up trying everything. Every time I find someone who makes me happy they use me, get bored of me and throw me away. I don't know why I expected you to be different. After all, you're just another popular prick"

Everything about what Jimin said broke Yoongi. Every. Single. Part.

"YOU THINK THIS DECISION WAS EASY?! IM SAT HERE CHOOSING BETWEEN YOU AND MY FRIENDS AND IN THE END I HAVE TO CUT BOTH OF YOU OFF JUST TO STOP CONFLICT! AND IM SICK OF YOUR STEREOTYPICAL THINKING, NOT EVERYTHING IS AS IT SEEMS! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DONT!" Yoongi let everything out. And all Jimin could do was sit in shock.

"Why do you have to choose.." Jimin said softly, wiping his eyes.

"Because Namjoon said it was you who cheated.. But you said it was Jungkook, and I don't know who to believe anymore.."

Jimin snapped.

"You can't decide who to believe?! You can't decide if the friend who told my mother where I was which resulted in me being beaten is lying or being honest?! You think I'd lie to you?! Min fucking Yoongi I love you, and I'm starting to think you don't feel the same."

And with that, he left.

He left Yoongi standing in the middle of the empty hallway, alone and shocked.

He had fucked up. And he wasn't sure if he could fix it this time.