:28:

Warning: minor self harm, no detail or description

Yoongi had relapsed. After all the effort he had put into recovering, he broke after losing Jimin.

He had never felt this depressed and alone after losing someone he had feelings for. But with Jimin, it was more than feelings. It was love.

"You're a mess.." Yoongi told himself, glaring in the mirror. His cheeks were tear stained, and his hoodie sleeves covered the red lines across his wrists.

"This is why no one loves you.. You ruin everything!" Yoongi shouted before breaking into tears again.

He had lost Jimin, what else did he have?

Money? No, he didn't have a job yet.
Friends? He lost those when they caught him with Jimin.
Family? They were too busy for him.
Love? Not without Jimin.

If he couldn't have Jimin, he didn't want anything. He was ready to hold his head beneath the cold bath water, but the sound of his phone ringing made him jump.

Maybe it's Jimin, he thought to himself.

No, why would it be. But he had to check.

"Hello? Wha- JIMIN" Yoongi leapt up and ran to Jimin's house. He had never run so fast. His heart was pounding, all he could imagine was the soft crying he heard, and that's all he needed to hear.

He banged his fist on the door, hard. It opened a small amount, but Yoongi barrelled in me engulfed Jimin.

"Chimchim, you're safe. It's okay. Breathe."

That's exactly what Jimin tried not to do. The marks around his neck were subtle, but Yoongi noticed. He was going to mention it though.

Jimin's face was hot and flushed red, much different to his usual tan look. His eyes were pink and damp, nod his cheeks had trails of tears running down them. But he felt better in Yoongi's arms. And he felt glad he was alive, he felt glad that Yoongi came.

"Jimin, I love you too."