:20:

"Aye I thought we were going out with Yoo-" Jungkook went silent when he saw Jimin, covered in hickeys nonetheless. He thought Yoongi only wanted to be his friend, if he had known it was like this, he wouldn't have let it happen.

"I-I should go.." Jimin quickly stood up and headed towards the door.

"Jimin-ah!! Don't go yet" Yoongi gripped Jimin's arm and pulled him close, "you don't have to go because of them. I thought you wanted to sleep over" Yoongi ran his hand down Jimin's cheek, not wanting him to go.

"Let him go, hyung. We don't want him here" Jungkook snarled. Yoongi had never wanted to punch him so hard.

"I want him here. He shouldn't have to go just because of you" Yoongi snarled back, wrapping his arm around Jimin. Honestly, Jimin felt slightly pleased that Yoongi was standing up for him. But he didn't want him to lose his friends over this.

"Hyung.. I don't want you to lose your friends over me.." Jimin spoke softly, and it broke Yoongi's heart. Even though Namjoon and Jungkook had heart Jimin so many times,  he didn't want Yoongi to lose them. But he wasn't just going to let them walk all over Jimin.

"Jimin, you were here first and I won't make you go home. I want you here, please?" and how could Jimin say no to that? He was too soft to say no, too kind hearted.

But he wasn't too kind hearted to slap Jungkook hard across the face.

"AGH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Jungkook squealed while Yoongi stood in shock.

"For being a cheating bastard and fucking my sister!!" Jimin yelled. He wasn't going to take Jungkook's shit anymore. In fact, he wasn't going to take anyone's shit anymore.

Except maybe he'd have to suffer the shit from his mother.

Don't Leave Me :yoonmin: COMPLETEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara