:32:

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT" Jimin was screaming at Jungkook over and over.

Two days earlier

She was lying on the hood of the car, lifeless. Yoongi and his sister were sat on the floor in shock as Jungkook stared, his face covered in tears.

Yoongi noticed Jungkook and ran over to the drivers side.

"what happened?!" Yoongi kept asking as Jungkook looked over.

"Sh-she didn't have a seatbelt on and I wasn't looking.. I braked too hard.."

"Jungkook breathe" Yoongi tried to keep him calm.

"It's Jimin's sister.." Yoongi didn't know what to say. Jimin was going to be broken. This was bad, really bad.

Present day

Jimin had never sobbed so hard. He had lost his sister. Forever.

"YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE DRIVING YOU FUCKING IDIOT, YOU DONT HAVE A FUCKING LICENSE AND NOW INHYEONG IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY" Jimin couldn't stop sobbing, he ended up falling into Jungkook's arms because he was so tired out from sobbing and screaming.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook muttered, "I'm really sorry.." Jimin didn't say anything, he just sobbed into Jungkook's chest and gripped his shirt. The two boys hugged for a while, Jungkook felt so guilty, this is the second time he hurt Jimin and his sister was involved both times. Jimin didn't deserve this. He also didn't deserve being hurt by Namjoon.. But Jungkook would just watch when that happened. He felt like such a dick. He had to at least do something for Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, its late and you're in a state. You should probably come in and you can sleep here tonight, it's not safe for you to head back right now" he gently stroked Jimin's hair as he nodded. They both walked inside, Jungkook's arm around Jimin.

"You can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch okay?" Jimin nodded at Jungkook's words, still not wanting to speak, "my room is right through-"

"I know Jungkook.. I've slept here before," Jimin said in a monotone voice ,"Hey.. Can you please stay with me until I fall asleep.. I'm used to having Yoongi next to me.."

Jungkook looked slightly shocked that Jimin wanted to sleep in the same bed but he gently nodded.

Can you please stay with me?