:21:

Yoongi lay peacefully, playing with Jimin's hair. The two of them were shirtless and Jimin was covered hickeys. Yoongi was surprised at how far they got last night though.

"Hyung, pull me closer" Jimin spoke sleepily, his eyes still closed. Yoongi did exactly as the younger asked, giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Hey Chimchim..?"

"What, hyung?"

"It's early, you could still take up my offer.." Jimin sat straight up and hit Yoongi in the face with a pillow, "Agh!!  Jimin!!?"

"I said no last night, and I'll say it again now. You can cover me in hickeys but you aren't getting in my pants Min Yoongi!!" Jimin huffed, causing Yoongi to chuckle and flash his gummy smile.

"Dammit, you won't even give me a quick suck..?" Yoongi smirked.

"No hyung!! Stop asking!!!" Jimin got up and wondered over to Yoongi's wardrobe, looking through the clothes. Yoongi decided to stay where he was and admire Jimin's perfect body, even if he did still have his boxers on.

He watched Jimin grab a baggy hoodie and pull it on. It was massive on him, but he looked adorable.

"Aww, Chimchim you look so small and cute!!" Yoongi almost squealed. Jimin blushed and stumbled back into bed, falling into Yoongi's arms.

"I'm so glad it's the weekend, hyung" Jimin smiled and buried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. He began leaving little kisses in the same place, and eventually earned a quiet moan from Yoongi after kissing a little rougher. But the moan only caused Jimin to stop and blush, then apologise.

"Baby don't apologise it's okay" the new nickname made Jimin's cheeks flush bright red, "it's okay if you leave a few marks on me." Jimin nodded and tangled his fingers in Yoongi's hair, kiss his neck more than before. It wasn't long until he had found his way onto Yoongi's lap and they were kissing passionately.

Jimin loved the feeling of Yoongi's lips against his own. It made him feel so warm and happy.

But the happiness didn't last forever, especially not since Jimin's mother showed up.