:33:

"A-ah Y-Yoongi.." Jimin moaned softly in his sleep as he curled up close to Jungkook. He knew what it meant, it meant that him and Yoongi had done 'stuff' together. It made Jungkook jealous. It made him jealous because when he was with Jimin, he could never convince him to do anything like that. What made Yoongi so special? Maybe it's because he's slightly older.. Or maybe it's because he's more experienced.. Maybe he could convince Jimin now, but he knew Jimin was always loyal. Always.

Jungkook softly stroked Jimin's cheek, he hadn't felt this way about Jimin for a long time.

"Hey Jiminie," Jungkook spoke softly and smiled, but Jimin stayed asleep. He continued to groan and mutter Yoongi's name, which made Jungkook mad. But suddenly something unexpected happened..

"Jungkook!!" Jimin moaned out as he pulled himself closer to the younger boy. Jungkook's face went a deep red colour, and he couldn't help but feel slightly turned on by the sound of his name being moaned. He felt Jimin's fingered tangle in his hair which made it worse, or better, whichever way you see it. And just as suddenly as it started, Jimin rolled over and got up leaving Jungkook shocked. Was he just faking? But he was more focused on how cute Jimin looked in a hoodie and boxers, why did he ever let him go?

"I'm gonna call Yoongi, he might be worried" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jimin's words and sighed, "or would that make you too jealous?" Jimin giggled, making the younger blush.

"Ah shush hyung!!" Jungkook hissed, pulling his legs to his chest.

"You should probably sort that out too, cause i'm not gonna help you" Jimin laughed as he watched Jungkook's face blush brighter from embarrassment and shock.

"You're so mean!!" Jungkook whined and wondered off, leaving Jimin to call Yoongi.

"Hey hyung I'm-" Jimin felt his heart shatter when he heard moaning from the other side of the phone. A girl moaning.

You said you loved me.